ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier 2 general Set(o) SOC code

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bharathkl
Newly Registered
India

ILR Tier 2 general Set(o) SOC code

Post by bharathkl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 am

Hi All, I need urgent advice. I applied ILr through tier 2 .
While applying it on online for premium service, I made an error. instead of 2126 SOC code, I made 2026. Since it is the online application i cant able to correct it. Is there any way i can do it.If i cannot correct it and If i cancel or withdrawn my application will i get my money back. thank u. Please advice me on these

harps9191

Re: ILR Tier 2 general Set(o) SOC code

Post by harps9191 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:07 am

bharathkl wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 am
While applying it on online for premium service, I made an error. instead of 2126 SOC code, I made 2026. Since it is the online application i cant able to correct it. Is there any way i can do it.If i cannot correct it and If i cancel or withdrawn my application will i get my money back. thank u. Please advice me on these
I once made a typo in my passport number when applying for tier 2 extension. I stuck a post it note on top of the form with the correction and mentioned it to the caseworker when i handed over the documents. It didn't seem to be an issue. So you could probably do the same?

prad04
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by prad04 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 pm

This should be ok.But make sure the case worker knows about the discrepancy and reads correctly in Employer letter and certificate of sponsorship if you are providing it.

bharathkl
Newly Registered
India

Post by bharathkl » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 am

harps9191 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:07 am
bharathkl wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 am
I once made a typo in my passport number when applying for tier 2 extension. I stuck a post it note on top of the form with the correction and mentioned it to the caseworker when i handed over the documents. It didn't seem to be an issue. So you could probably do the same?

very thank you. I will write the cover latter explaining this along with the application. is it ok?

bharathkl
Newly Registered
India

Post by bharathkl » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 am

prad04 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 pm
This should be ok.But make sure the case worker knows about the discrepancy and reads correctly in Employer letter and certificate of sponsorship if you are providing it.

very thank you. I will write the cover latter explaining this along with the application. is it ok?

harps9191

Post by harps9191 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:03 am

bharathkl wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 am
prad04 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 pm

i am no expert but i think it should be ok. Its an honest mistake, typos happen.