ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by Jimpaxx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 am

PMC wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:46 am
Can any help. Each time I click on a date for an appoint, I get a message in red text saying "You must answer this question..." Then it returns me to the previous page.
I can't find the question that I need to answer on the page. I have also through the rest of my application and can confirm that I have not missed answering any question. I am just confused as to what question requires answering.
This has prevented me from booking an appointment.
I am having the same problem. Been booking for the last 14 days. I’m losing hope. 😔

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Difficulty to get PSC appointment for ILR

Post by Jimpaxx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:32 am

harps9191 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 am
morshed wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am
Hi All

I've been trying to book a Premium Service appointment for my ILR(LR) for the last two weeks and didn't get a single appointment in any centres for any time. I tried in the mid-night and during the office hours again and again but all my attempts failed with no luck.

Before that (around three/four weeks ago), the situation was not like that. Croydon centre had a good number of slots available most of the time during the day. Unfortunately, the dates available that time could not reach up to my eligibility date. The situation right now is totally different.
I tried in the midnight today and the server was probably down saying 'Page can not be displayed'. After recovery, if any slots are displayed, no sooner I attempted to book it than it disappeared. Do you have any clue what is going on there? Any suggestion what extra should I do to book an appointment?
I have seen several appointments pop almost every day for the past couple of weeks as i needed to book one myself. You just have to keep trying. i booked mine around 8 in the morning last Thursday.
May I know exactly what device and browser you used to book?

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 am

PMC wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:46 am
Can any help. Each time I click on a date for an appoint, I get a message in red text saying "You must answer this question..." Then it returns me to the previous page.
I can't find the question that I need to answer on the page. I have also through the rest of my application and can confirm that I have not missed answering any question. I am just confused as to what question requires answering.
This has prevented me from booking an appointment.
After selecting the date..You have to select a time slot. And if time slots are available on your selected date it will show underneath ... So if u select a date and no time slot come up and u select next then this message comes up! So after selecting the date wait for the time slot to load..if its shows up that means slots available..then select the time slot and continue...

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Jimpaxx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 am

GMO wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:26 am
Hi!, Things were not as fussy as I thought during booking a PSC appointment in October! By the grace of Allah, I made an appointment on October 1st week at Croydon. Afer completing the payment I received an email subject to: UK visa application: payment confirmation - what to do next [Mr ********] which shows my details ..appointment time date and place.

I guess its all done with the booking..right?

Try exactly 12:00 to get an appointment and if things go wrong then don't panic. just refresh and re-login! For a quick completion, i would suggest you to write down ur card details in a notepad and copy from there! it saves a lot of time..Good luck with booking and hope outcome will be good as well.

Best Regards
Very good for you. May I know what device Nd browser you use when you book? As been trying for the last 14 days and no luck.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 am

i just used Google chrome! try it at sharp 12:00 am...and complete it within 10/15 minutes..sooner is better.

Pthaveel13
Newly Registered
Mood:
Thailand

Post by Pthaveel13 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 am

Hi, I’ve been trying to book the appointment for ILR at the premium service centre for one day decision on Home Office website. However, when I get to the ‘choose an appointment’ page and selected the date which says ‘available appointments from the date selected’ I can’t continue to the next step. There is a red box saying ‘you must answer this question to continue’ However, the ‘you must answer this question to continue’ link is not clickable and there is actually no question. I don’t know what to do. Been refreshing the booking page the whole day and very frustrating! Does anyone know how to deal with this? Thank you very much!

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Jimpaxx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 am

GMO wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 am
i just used Google chrome! try it at sharp 12:00 am...and complete it within 10/15 minutes..sooner is better.
Thanks GMO. It seems that you managed to book your appointment really easy with no problem. How long have you been trying to book an appointment?

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:46 am

I needed it on Oct so was trying from last 2/3 days s

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:48 am

Pthaveel13 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 am
Hi, I’ve been trying to book the appointment for ILR at the premium service centre for one day decision on Home Office website. However, when I get to the ‘choose an appointment’ page and selected the date which says ‘available appointments from the date selected’ I can’t continue to the next step. There is a red box saying ‘you must answer this question to continue’ However, the ‘you must answer this question to continue’ link is not clickable and there is actually no question. I don’t know what to do. Been refreshing the booking page the whole day and very frustrating! Does anyone know how to deal with this? Thank you very much!
I believe I answered your query above ! Please look up ⬆️

Prt_fds
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prt_fds » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 am

@jimpaxx I used explorer to book.. All the best to you.. keep trying after 12

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:13 am

Got a 2nd of Oct slot this morning during 8 to 9, did not get anything last night from 11pm to 1am. They release the 42 days slots in the morning now?

harps9191

Re: Difficulty to get PSC appointment for ILR

Post by harps9191 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 am

Jimpaxx wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:32 am
harps9191 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 am
morshed wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am
Hi All

I've been trying to book a Premium Service appointment for my ILR(LR) for the last two weeks and didn't get a single appointment in any centres for any time. I tried in the mid-night and during the office hours again and again but all my attempts failed with no luck.

Before that (around three/four weeks ago), the situation was not like that. Croydon centre had a good number of slots available most of the time during the day. Unfortunately, the dates available that time could not reach up to my eligibility date. The situation right now is totally different.
I tried in the midnight today and the server was probably down saying 'Page can not be displayed'. After recovery, if any slots are displayed, no sooner I attempted to book it than it disappeared. Do you have any clue what is going on there? Any suggestion what extra should I do to book an appointment?
I have seen several appointments pop almost every day for the past couple of weeks as i needed to book one myself. You just have to keep trying. i booked mine around 8 in the morning last Thursday.
May I know exactly what device and browser you used to book?
Sorry i had both chrome & Firefox open on my windows pc at the time so don't remember which one i used in the end. But any of them two should be fine.

VirtualWaver
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by VirtualWaver » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:08 am

I managed to book my one on 28th of September. I tried to login just after midnight with Chrome and it showed that one. Try to do the same.

kiwibb
Newly Registered
China

Post by kiwibb » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:30 pm

VirtualWaver wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:08 am
I managed to book my one on 28th of September. I tried to login just after midnight with Chrome and it showed that one. Try to do the same.
Hi which center did you get your appointment? thanks

link1210
Newly Registered
China

Post by link1210 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:54 pm

HI all,

I've been trying to book two slots for me and my girlfriend since July 22nd, till now I finally got them! it's being a very very frustrate journey like you guys.

For the past month, I've been using the same method(refreshing the page on 00:00 am every day), when I looked back, it's not really working, slots always gone too fast(like seconds), and even if I landed any slot, the website will crash at any seconds makes me want to kill myself, after such painful experience I finally found the most efficient way today, hope it will help you guys(the method only needs one chrome browser):

so I recommend newcomer try your luck at 00:00 like others because it indeed releases a huge amount of slots at that time, but due to the traffic is too much, it's more like a gamble.

if you don't get your slots at 00:00, don't give up, use a chrome extension called distill (https://distill.io/), it refreshes the page and monitor the page changes for you automatically, go to the website and it easy to use, you can set a Email and SMS alerts,or for me I use a ringtone on my computer and set refresh timer at 20 secs, if new slots available it will let you know immediately, it's such great tool I got my two slots within 20 mins at around 2pm today.

it's great relief for me and I hope you all free from this booking nightmare, good luck!

Jimpaxx
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Jimpaxx » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:21 am

link1210 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:54 pm
HI all,

I've been trying to book two slots for me and my girlfriend since July 22nd, till now I finally got them! it's being a very very frustrate journey like you guys.

For the past month, I've been using the same method(refreshing the page on 00:00 am every day), when I looked back, it's not really working, slots always gone too fast(like seconds), and even if I landed any slot, the website will crash at any seconds makes me want to kill myself, after such painful experience I finally found the most efficient way today, hope it will help you guys(the method only needs one chrome browser):

so I recommend newcomer try your luck at 00:00 like others because it indeed releases a huge amount of slots at that time, but due to the traffic is too much, it's more like a gamble.

if you don't get your slots at 00:00, don't give up, use a chrome extension called distill (https://distill.io/), it refreshes the page and monitor the page changes for you automatically, go to the website and it easy to use, you can set a Email and SMS alerts,or for me I use a ringtone on my computer and set refresh timer at 20 secs, if new slots available it will let you know immediately, it's such great tool I got my two slots within 20 mins at around 2pm today.

it's great relief for me and I hope you all free from this booking nightmare, good luck!
What exact URL page do you enter to monitor in distil.io extension? Is it the page where you select PSC or the page where it says “We do not have any appointments...”?

Pthaveel13
Newly Registered
Mood:
Thailand

Post by Pthaveel13 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:26 am

GMO wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:48 am
Pthaveel13 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 am
I believe I answered your query above ! Please look up ⬆️
Thank you very much GMO. I saw your advice now. Been trying tonight at midnight sharo. I have notice October dates appeared but seem to be bookable only until 3rd Oct not after that. I will keep trying. Thanks for all people posting on this board. This made me feel relieved that i’m not the only one going through this problem!

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:59 am

You can only book six weeks in advance so 3rd Oct is the furthest out you can go until tomorrow when it’ll be the 4th Oct
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:13 am

Hi,

Thank you for the person earlier who suggested distill. I have been using it since yesterday and can see the benefit in it.

As far as my case goes, I have found a date of 26th September 2018. However my Tier 2 visa expires on 19th of September 2018. I don't know if that is okay since the booking I made was on 14th of August and still within the date.

My solicitor advises me to find another date sooner and rearrange. I have spent more nights on gov.uk website since July than .....

Hopefully someone cancels a date between 1 september and 18th september , as soon as i can book that, the current 26th september 11 am slot at Croydon will open up, to someone who needs it.

:D

filliou
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by filliou » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:38 am

With destill.io, which url are you using? I am getting nowhere with this booking system. In the 1-2 minutes after midnight I select a date, but no appointments are ever listed for a specific date. I’ve set up destill in Chrome, and put in
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... eSelection
And also:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
It occasionally notifies signifying some change, but when I actually try to make the appointment nothing is ever available. Any more specific tips on using this? This whole system feels broken and impenetrable. Although I’ve only been at it since 19 August. Good luck to everyone.

ronin

Post by ronin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:03 am

I have been trying for last two weeks, no luck yet. This 1/2 min right after 00:00 doesn't seem to be working. Its a joke, even if choose the time slot and try to save & continue, nothing happens. Again it takes me to 'no appointments in next 45 days'. Utterly frustrated.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 am

In case if I need to reschedule the appointment then do i have to cancel it first and the re-book?

FreshFromTheGrave
Mood:
South Africa

Post by FreshFromTheGrave » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 pm

GMO wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 am
In case if I need to reschedule the appointment then do i have to cancel it first and the re-book?
No you can just log in to your booking and there's a reschedule option :) but it's the same dodgy system as trying to book the appointment in the first place so whether you'll find anything suitable to reschedule to is really down to luck. I've been trying to reschedule for 2 weeks now and I've just about given up lol.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 pm

FreshFromTheGrave wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 pm
GMO wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 am
No you can just log in to your booking and there's a reschedule option :) but it's the same dodgy system as trying to book the appointment in the first place so whether you'll find anything suitable to reschedule to is really down to luck. I've been trying to reschedule for 2 weeks now and I've just about given up lol.
Ohhh! thanks :) so until i found another slot my existing booking will remain safe..right? I thought when u go to rescheduling then ur present booking will cancel automatically.

FreshFromTheGrave
Mood:
South Africa

Post by FreshFromTheGrave » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Ohhh! thanks :) so until i found another slot my existing booking will remain safe..right? I thought when u go to rescheduling then ur present booking will cancel automatically.
Correct! You can safely browse the available slots and nothing will happen to your booking until you choose a new slot :) That being said I'm still a bit nervous about the stupid thing throwing an error in the middle of changing the appointment and leaving me with nothing...