ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay due to extra docs in Tier 2 general Employer sponsored with dependants

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

berich
Newly Registered
India

Delay due to extra docs in Tier 2 general Employer sponsored with dependants

Post by berich » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:09 am

1. Category applying under (General / ICT / other) : Tier 2 General with dependents(standard)
2. Country of application : Japan
3. City of Visa Application Centre : Tokyo
4. Date of application : 18th July 2018
5. Date of submission of documents (if different from 3 above). : 18th July 2018
6. Date of could not meet custormer service target email: 3rd Aug 2018
7. Date of email request extra doc: 3rd Aug 2018
8. Date of email sent to UKVI with extra doc: 3rd Aug 2018
9. Date Entry Clearance valid from : yet to receive
10. Duration for Entry Clearance : yet to receive
11. Date passport received : yet to receive

I sent my requested document on 3rd Aug via email to sheffielddocsrequested.restofworld@fco.gsi.gov.uk but i got a call from Tokyo Office saying UKVI has not received the docs yet on 12th Aug.

Still waiting for updates on decision till now, including my spouse and daughter.

Travel date I had in application was Aug 28Th which is right around the corner. Any one faced similar issue where the extra doc is sent but UKVI did not see or receive it? and delays further?

Thanks in advance,

Britishhope
Mood:
India

Re: Delay due to extra docs in Tier 2 general Employer sponsored with dependants

Post by Britishhope » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 am

Same issue i am also facing. Submitted application from India in priority service on August 10th.

Still no response even after sending required documents to Decision making centre

berich
Newly Registered
India

Re: Delay due to extra docs in Tier 2 general Employer sponsored with dependants

Post by berich » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:15 am

When is your travel date? Mine is August 28th. So getting a bit nervous. Did you try to enquire? Some how?