ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Appointment on Wednesday, Error on form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IJOS

ILR Appointment on Wednesday, Error on form

Post by IJOS » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello Mods or anyone who can help.
So my PSC appointment is on the 29th and i have a couple issues crop up. My HR lady sent me 48 hours when I was filling my form and now she says my COS is 35 hours so can I just cancel it and sign by the change?

Also, we only get paid on the 25th and my appointment is on the 29th so there's no time to get a statement posted through to me and the last time I asked HSBC to stamp a statement for me, they said they do not do that. Any idea how I can get around statements. my online list of items says the most up to date statement but nothing about it being stamped. Can i just get a printed one then if they still refuse to sign.

Cheers

Akorotaeva

Re: ILR Appointment on Wednesday, Error on form

Post by Akorotaeva » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:54 pm

I think you can get a statement printed at HSBC with a letter, signature and business card of the bank official dealing with you.

As far as I know, others with HSBC accounts did just that and it was ok.