ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of CT600

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hem2404
Newly Registered
India

Advice Required : Received supporting doc’s from HO - Missing docs

Post by hem2404 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi,

My wife recently submitted her application for join family settlement wife. Application is still under progress and I’ve received the supporting docs back from home office.

For this application I know that i need to submit one full financial year documents but i’ve Submitted two year financial documents 2016-2017 and 2017-2018(due to solicitor advice). In which I’ve noticed my vat receipt for quarter Jan 17-March 17 is missing in the supporting docs received back from home office. Other sequence before and after that missing quarter is there.

I’m not sure what should I do now should I report that back to home office during my application is still in progress ?(will this affect their decision making process)

I’m not sure how the missed the document while sending the docs back. Have they lost after processing or before processing not sure.

Advice required please respond.

H

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Advice Required : Received supporting doc’s from HO - Missing docs

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:40 pm

UKVI frequntly keep some documents so dont worry. Why did you send 2 years when you were required 1 year of documents?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

hem2404
Newly Registered
India

Post by hem2404 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:48 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:40 pm
UKVI frequntly keep some documents so dont worry. Why did you send 2 years when you were required 1 year of documents?
Thanks for your response.

I’ve kept two years just because my solicitor advised to do so just for safer side. I’ve already had a refusal so I don’t want to give them any reason this time so kept both.

If the want to retain some documents why did they pick that quarterly payment receipt and why they returned the other sequence before and after.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 am

Only the case worker knows the answer to this. Perhaphs they lost it.

Providing too much document can actually confuse the case worker so lets hope that isnt the case with your application. The best applications are the ones that are the most streamlines and straight to the point.

You'll just have to wait for the decision now.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

hem2404
Newly Registered
India

Post by hem2404 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 am
Only the case worker knows the answer to this. Perhaphs they lost it.

Providing too much document can actually confuse the case worker so lets hope that isnt the case with your application. The best applications are the ones that are the most streamlines and straight to the point.

You'll just have to wait for the decision now.

Thank you.

hoping for the best.

hem2404
Newly Registered
India

Evidence of CT600

Post by hem2404 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:47 am

Hi Guys,

Kindly can anyone give me a clarity on this please.

Settelement visa spouse requirment :

"Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC."

For the above requirement I've submitted CT600 (Which has HMRC logo and date in the bottom of every page when this was submitted) and I've submitted the receipt of CT600 payment print out from online (is this is enough for "evidence this has been filed with HMRC").

Kindly let me know whether the receipt of CT600 payment will be accepted for evidence or not ?

Note : I spoke to Customer service in Corporation tax dept. and they said they wont provide any letter or any document like SA302 for this.

Thanks, H