ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: Need help applying 29th August

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M. Syed

URGENT: Need help applying 29th August

Post by M. Syed » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:17 pm

I am applying for my daughter citizenship and passport in joint application through NDRS which is booked on 29th.

My daughter was born on June 2017 and I got ILR in Apr 2018. She does not have a pakistani ID card / passport because she never needed it as we never travelled outside the country. Now when i am applying for her British citizeship & passport, the Online MN1 form wont let me go ahead unless i check these document list, which i think i should not check;

1) Miss xxxxxxx's British passport, certificate of British citizenship, or evidence of their settled status in the UK (for example, a Permanent Residence document). [She does not have any passport].

2) If Miss xxxxxx has a passport then provide this with your application. If Miss xxxxxxx does not have a passport then you must provide another officially-issued identity document. This could include an official travel document or national identity card. [She does not have any form of ID but only Birth Certificate].

3) If Miss xxxxxxxxxxxxxx told us that their parent is a British citizen then you must provide us evidence of their citizenship. This could include their British passport, a certificate of citizenship or their birth certificate. .

Could anyone please help me on this how to proceed further ?

M. Syed

Re: URGENT: Need help applying 29th August

Post by M. Syed » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:21 pm

I put her nationality as Pakistani. I dont know if its right or wrong as when she was born in UK i was on Tier 1 Visa, but now i am settled here.