ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paid couple of pounds extra

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hulkboy1379

Paid couple of pounds extra

Post by hulkboy1379 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Dear Gurus

I have paid couple of pounds extra to my employees, in last two months as I have registered for Pension. How do i show this?

Many thanks for your help in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Paid couple of pounds extra

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm

hulkboy1379 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:31 pm
Dear Gurus

I have paid couple of pounds extra to my employees, in last two months as I have registered for Pension. How do i show this?

Talk to your accountant.

Can't see what this has to do with immigration
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:05 am

hulkboy1379 wrote:
Dear Gurus

2 options.

1.Get the money back via bank transfer with title "Return of wages" and accountant will balance the payee at the end of year.
2. adjustment in next payslip and deduct the over payment in deduction section of payroll.

hulkboy1379

Post by hulkboy1379 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:48 am

Aabdulwaheed wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:05 am
hulkboy1379 wrote:
Dear Gurus

2 options.

1.Get the money back via bank transfer with title "Return of wages" and accountant will balance the payee at the end of year.
2. adjustment in next payslip and deduct the over payment in deduction section of payroll.
Thanks Aabdulwaheed, Can i just leave it with employee as i dont want any return. Basically my bank statement will show £2 more than the payslip net pay.