ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long do we have to wait to hear from Judge

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alphagear
Member of Standing

Re: Flp fp.7 year rule

Post by alphagear » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Home office guidance for flr fp 10 year route was changed on 23 February 2018 in line with zambrano and more harsher than old policy.

Ex.1 only applies if British child is like to leave. if another carer then ex.1 doesn't apply.

same is the case with 117b(6)

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:27 am

alphagear wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 pm
Home office guidance for flr fp 10 year route was changed on 23 February 2018 in line with zambrano and more harsher than old policy.

Ex.1 only applies if British child is like to leave. if another carer then ex.1 doesn't apply.

same is the case with 117b(6)
I am not aware of this New policy but my case hearing was well before of 23rd Feb so i think i didn't fit to this new policy ?

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Hello Everyone thank u very much for the information u have been helping with..been gathering my evidence for court which is June..BUT TODAY I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HOME OFFICE.

ONE STOP NOTICE
SECTION 120 OF THE NATIONALITU.IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM ACT 2002
saying lf lam seeking leave to remain on family or private life l should respond with my evidence within 10 days
Does this mean they might consider my case without going to court or its a standard letter..l also have to send my passport forms of all family members
Thank u very much for the advance help and knowledge

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Hello Kandamaya11.lam back again my court date is next week..u helped with the information and every1 else.me and lawyer we have gathered our evidence..

I would like help with wat to espect and the question to be asked...is the court going to long...any helpful information would be glad...
Thank u very much

Nikki06
United Kingdom

How long do we have to wait to hear from Judge

Post by Nikki06 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 am

Hello l had my court date on the 26/06/2018..have not heard anything from the court.how long do l have to wait?do l have to contact the court or l just have to be patient.l went to court with a case for 7 year child case.
Thank you in advance.

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Re: How long do we have to wait to hear from Judge

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:53 am

Thank u very to everyone in this group.the information the people tels it's so helpful.u knw how to gather your evidence as 1 of the members said here.gather your evidence and do research and give your lawyer as u know more for yourself.l jus want to give glory to God for showin me this in tym of need.before this group anything to do with homeoffice used 2 stress me and mek me panick but after this group l would jus Google n search similar case.lets keep on helping each other coz this immigration things can stress sumtimes..also lets not forget to pray.Prayers work in hand with what we wishing for to have. l phoned the court today and was told l won my case.l jus have to wait 14days to hear...This has been greatest news to me.been on Nass accommodation since 2010 fighting w home office cases but joined this group January this year.l wil be bringing updates.May God bless you

larryjay90
Newly Registered

Post by larryjay90 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 am

@nikki06, pls can you please explain what happened on the court date, i mean the questions asked, how long the hearing lasted for ?
Thanks

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:25 pm

larryjay90 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 am
@nikki06, pls can you please explain what happened on the court date, i mean the questions asked, how long the hearing lasted for ?
Thanks
Hello Larryjay
Judge asked me about where l wanted to stay if he allowed my case and l they asked me abt what activities my son does wen he is not at school...l had alot of evidence about his outside activities and his school friends outside school....
This group helped me alot.when young gather your evidence.l think there is less question for them 2 argue.l had collection and also research for my country.my court lasted for 15mins.

larryjay90
Newly Registered

Post by larryjay90 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:24 pm

Ok, thanks so much, one last question pls, can you tell me the supporting documents you gathered.
Thanks

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 pm

larryjay90 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:24 pm
Ok, thanks so much, one last question pls, can you tell me the supporting documents you gathered.
Thanks
I used this list l got hear from a member they also won there case..l had pictures of my son's w his friends.his school friends also pictures showing activities like he plays football every Saturday n also goes swimming..church letter. school letter ..letters from his friends anythin to can think of with can show he has establish well in the community and l also did research for my country abt educations..
Post by Kandamaya11 »Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm

The content of my appeal bundle:
1. Immigration History

2. Skeleton Argument ---Error of law as it relates to your case, decision maker not engaging with section 55 or Article 8, Address any area mentioned in refusal letter that is not true.

3. Applicable case laws...MA PAKISTAN, PD SRI LANKA, JO AND OTHERS, Zoumbas, ZH Tanzania, MM Uganda,Azimi Moayed 2013 UKUT 197, EV Philippines, LD 2010 UKUT 278, EA 2011 UKUT 315.

4. Relevant Paragraphs of Immigration Rules & IDIs ---276 ADE, Section 117 (6) B, IDI Policy Statement, Article 8 ECHR.

5. Witness Statement ---Prepared BY ME

6. Medical Report

7. School report

8. Other supporting documents: Letter from volunteering agency,church or mosque, from families and friends, from child and friends,evidence relating to why you don't wanna go back if any.