ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISITOR VISA - 2 YEARS FOR PARENTS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BK14
United Kingdom

VISITOR VISA - 2 YEARS FOR PARENTS

Post by BK14 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:10 am

Hello All,

I just wanted to cross check few details, I am sponsoring my parents for a 2-year standard visitor visa. My father was previously granted x 2 six months visa and on both occasions, (2014 and 2015) he visited the United Kingdom for approximately 2 months each trip, my mother was granted a 6 months visa in 2013, however, she only stayed for 27 days.

Both my parents are now retired, my dad receives his pension from the Army plus an old age pension approx GBP 400 a month, however, my mum was a housewife all her life hence she has no pension but she owns a property which we get it valued and ownership paperwork attached to the application.

I do send her regular monthly income of £700 to my mother but that goes directly into my personal account in my home country and then she extracts it according to her needs, receipts of all transfer for 1 year via Western union has also been attached to her application.

Following documents are attached as follows:

Father:
His pension paperwork as well as account statement where the pension is being credited.
His life entitlement to free medical by the ARMY.

Mother:
Her property valuation
Ownership paperwork
utility bill
Local Bank statement confirming monthly remittances including Western Union receipts.

Sponsor:
Passport and Visa (T1 Ent)
Tenancy Agreement
Rent Payment invoice x 1 month
council bill
NOC from landlord
Personal Bank Statment showing funds of £4000 plus
Savings account statement showing funds of £8000 plus
Both Businesses bank statement showing business standing

Is there anything else I would need to produce?

Please note by mistake the thread was posted in EEA ROUTE APPLICATION, not sure how to change.

secret.simon

Re: VISITOR VISA - 2 YEARS FOR PARENTS

Post by secret.simon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:22 am

What proof of strong ties to the country of normal residence have you attached?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

BK14
United Kingdom

Re: VISITOR VISA - 2 YEARS FOR PARENTS

Post by BK14 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:30 am

Thank you for the feedback, we have the whole family back home for i.e. my elder brother and his family. My mum's property my dad's pension since to receive a pension you must be physically present.

I am not sure if anything else I had to attach in terms of strong proof of ties.