ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Motoring Points by Court and affect on ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Motoring Points by Court and affect on ILR

Post by bd1982 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 pm

Dear members
I was stopped by police on march 18 using phone and last week received SJPN letter where I've to reply to the Single magistrate court as they said I was failed to response on their first letter which I didn't get indeed. Now my concern is as I am surrendering my license to court, will it restrict me from applying Tier 1 5 years route ILR that due by this year. The letter is showing its an criminal offence to ignore the police fixed penalty letter. I am decided to plea guilty for the offence and will write the court to consider my criminal offence on mitigating ground though it is very rare to become positive.
Please help me with this matter I am almost prepared myself for upcoming application. Solicitors are saying I wont be eligible. Seeking for expert advice.
Thanks a lot

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Motoring Points by Court and affect on ILR

Post by bd1982 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Hello can anyone advice on this matter kindly?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Depends on the situation. Only convictions affect the ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:23 am

Ok. Thanks zimba. I should wait for the court decesion now.