ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa CURTAILED help!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Omom123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Tier 4 visa CURTAILED help!!!!

Post by Omom123 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi,

I’m a bit confused and I need some help filling my form. I got a a BRP to study in the UK which I lost and I applied for a new one. (I don’t have the details for my first BRP but entered the UK in 2015)

On my new BRP my issue date is 2/09/2016
And end date 15/10/2018
I received a letter which curtailed my visa to the 7th of May and I left the country on the 6th.

Now I am applying for a new tier 4 visa and I would like to know what to do about the information on previous visas as I don’t have information of my previous BRP and how do I enter curtailment date when end date is further?

Please i’ll Appreciate all the help I can get. I’m a bit worried about this application

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 visa CURTAILED help!!!!

Post by sah10406 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:22 am

Ask your Tier 4 sponsor for advice. They have an international student adviser who offers free and impartial immigration advice.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

jackie25
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Tier 4 visa CURTAILED help!!!!

Post by jackie25 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Omom123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm
Hi,

I’m a bit confused and I need some help filling my form. I got a a BRP to study in the UK which I lost and I applied for a new one. (I don’t have the details for my first BRP but entered the UK in 2015)

On my new BRP my issue date is 2/09/2016
And end date 15/10/2018
I received a letter which curtailed my visa to the 7th of May and I left the country on the 6th.

Now I am applying for a new tier 4 visa and I would like to know what to do about the information on previous visas as I don’t have information of my previous BRP and how do I enter curtailment date when end date is further?

Please i’ll Appreciate all the help I can get. I’m a bit worried about this application
I am in a similar situation, not in the fact my visa was curtailed, but the fact I withdrew from my course(due to illness) and have reapplied for another from my home country. Although there are many educated people on this forum who may have good insight, I would speak to the immigration advisors at your university as they can give you tailored advice as per your situation. I can't count how many times I had to speak to them. But it was useful each time I did. It is bank holiday weekend so they should be back in office on Tuesday. Your immigration history, especially a curtailment is very important and needs to be accurate on the application so it is not scrutinised further than it may already be.