ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by nooranwer » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Dear Moderator,

I have been trying to book an appointment for over 10 days now but no luck.

My questions are:

Since this Monday is bank holiday doesn’t that mean tonight and tomorrow night there will be no new appointments released at 00:00?

An also I was reading rebooking appointment is easier than booking a new one so would you suggest to book any appointment in October and try to rebook and find early appoints as my visa would expire on 1 Oct

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 am

Hello all,

My re-arrangement was successful. So if someone wants, the 26th september 2018 11am slot at croydon should be available to book now as I have just got the 17th september slot. Thank you to whoever released it! :)

Also, the site was down for scheduled maintenance for an hour or so this morning from 5 am to 6 am. When it came back on at 6 am, there was one August slot in Birmingham and several September slots at Croydon.

Appreciation to the Home Office IT guys who are (presumably) working on a bank holiday weekend! :D

Wish all the best.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am

happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 am
Hello all,

My re-arrangement was successful. So if someone wants, the 26th september 2018 11am slot at croydon should be available to book now as I have just got the 17th september slot. Thank you to whoever released it! :)

Also, the site was down for scheduled maintenance for an hour or so this morning from 5 am to 6 am. When it came back on at 6 am, there was one August slot in Birmingham and several September slots at Croydon.

Appreciation to the Home Office IT guys who are (presumably) working on a bank holiday weekend! :D

Wish all the best.
Hi Congratulations with your re scheduling your appointment. I have been trying for the past 24 hours and it always says "we do not have any place available for next 45 business days ". I changed the location as well but no any appointment available .Could you please guide me how to book one, Thanks
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:52 am

shan101 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
Hi Congratulations with your re scheduling your appointment. I have been trying for the past 24 hours and it always says "we do not have any place available for next 45 business days ". I changed the location as well but no any appointment available .Could you please guide me how to book one, Thanks
The only advice would be to keep trying. In one day I didn’t see a single slot made available, the next day I saw 4 available slots where 3 were released between 8 to 9AM. I eventually changed my appointment to early September. Keep trying, And there are also website changing monitoring extensions for major browsers that you might want to give a try.

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:52 am
shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
The only advice would be to keep trying. In one day I didn’t see a single slot made available, the next day I saw 4 available slots where 3 were released between 8 to 9AM. I eventually changed my appointment to early September. Keep trying, And there are also website changing monitoring extensions for major browsers that you might want to give a try.
Hi
Can you please tell me the extension you used??

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am

nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am
eastwood wrote:
shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
Hi
I used distill for chrome. You will have to google it as I don’t think I’m allowed to post links.

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:37 am

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
shan101 wrote:

Hi
I used distill for chrome. You will have to google it as I don’t think I’m allowed to post links.
I have downloaded distill but its buzz alot even if its not updated, moreover its very confusing to understand which location is being updated.

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:41 am

nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:37 am
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi
I have downloaded distill but its buzz alot even if its not updated, moreover its very confusing to understand which location is being updated.
That means your setting is wrong. You have to choose a location first, set the page that tells you no appointment for 45 days in distill. Distill will automatically refresh the page every x seconds/minutes depending on your setting. Once there is a change on the page (slots available), it alarms you.

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:48 am

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:41 am
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

Hi
That means your setting is wrong. You have to choose a location first, set the page that tells you no appointment for 45 days in distill. Distill will automatically refresh the page every x seconds/minutes depending on your setting. Once there is a change on the page (slots available), it alarms you.
Oh thank you so much... meanwhile I have already booked 4 october just today morning however I needed a date in September so I just wanted to reschedule the date. Is there anyway If I can swap my appointment with anyone??

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:59 am

Oh thank you so much... meanwhile I have already booked 4 october just today morning however I needed a date in September so I just wanted to reschedule the date. Is there anyway If I can swap my appointment with anyone??
[/quote]

Hi, you lucky...i tried last night and this morning for good few hours...any suggestion to get a slot?

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 am

nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:48 am
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

You are welcome. There is no guarantee that you will successfully swap appointment with others. But imho you will get slots from using the extension. My initial appointment was 2nd of Oct, I changed it to very early September the second day I am using the ext. So there are high hopes :)

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:17 am

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 am
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

You are welcome. There is no guarantee that you will successfully swap appointment with others. But imho you will get slots from using the extension. My initial appointment was 2nd of Oct, I changed it to very early September the second day I am using the ext. So there are high hopes :)
Great, I will try then

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am

nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:17 am
eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 am
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Great, I will try then
By the way can you suggest me the location because in morning I couldnt see any september slot for Croydon.

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
Did you add your payment details again while rescheduling your appointment or its not required??

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:18 pm

eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

Hi
Hi,i have just started using Distill,if you can tell me which part of the page exactly i have to choose?whats the best checking time frame (2min/10min)? how frequent the changes happen? thanks

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

I have one more question to ask when we try to reschedule the appointment I see London Victoria as an option as far as I know London Victoria don’t entertain Set LR application? Kindly confirm if its true??

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:27 pm

rangers wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:18 pm
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi,i have just started using Distill,if you can tell me which part of the page exactly i have to choose?whats the best checking time frame (2min/10min)? how frequent the changes happen? thanks
Well I have just selected the full page of the one location only where it says < Change Premium service centre

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm

rangers wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Just choose full page. My interval was set to 30 seconds I believe.
nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm
I have one more question to ask when we try to reschedule the appointment I see London Victoria as an option as far as I know London Victoria don’t entertain Set LR application? Kindly confirm if its true??
Victory only deals with certain kinds of visa and not ILR, I think one of government website says so.
Location wise, it really is up to you. Keep in mind that one full day I got nothing, the next day I saw 4 slots, same location. :)

Momentum
Newly Registered

Post by Momentum » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Dear Members,
I am also trying to book a date from 1st of October onwards for Set LR but its been 3 weeks for me and no luck.
I have also setup a Distill monitor Buzz for PSC appointments. Can any one tell me after getting the notification of any change on the webpage, Do I have to look in to distill webmonitor window to get that page?

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:21 pm

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm
rangers wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

Just choose full page. My interval was set to 30 seconds I believe.

You know what it keep beeping quite regularly but cant find anything.the confusing thing is with the notification email it comes up with two places,though i am trying both, but somehow not getting any slot... god know how long it will take or i will get the slot at all....

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:59 pm

filliou wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:38 am
With destill.io, which url are you using? I am getting nowhere with this booking system. In the 1-2 minutes after midnight I select a date, but no appointments are ever listed for a specific date. I’ve set up destill in Chrome, and put in
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... eSelection
And also:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
It occasionally notifies signifying some change, but when I actually try to make the appointment nothing is ever available. Any more specific tips on using this? This whole system feels broken and impenetrable. Although I’ve only been at it since 19 August. Good luck to everyone.
Hi,

I have gone into my email and clicked on "sign in to your booking". That took me to a page where gov.uk page asks me password. Once I put in password, it asks where to resume old booking or new one. I click resume old booking.

Then it takes me to a page with all the locations. or if ive saved one earlier, it will take me to a page which PSC selected, to say Croydon, for example. This is the page I use to point my distill extension.

Hope this helps. Happy to answer more questions if you get stuck.

Regards

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm

shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.

Hi shan101,

Thank you so much :)

I would persist and keep faith. I have been on the system since 1st week of July. Not saying it will take that long for you, but its not surprising if you've not found one in 24 hours.

When is your visa expiring?

Regards

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:04 pm

nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
Hi
Hi,

I used distill on Chrome, distill on Opera and distill on Firefox. Along with that I had an auto refresh set at regular intervals with multiple notifications to make sure I don't miss out on a slot.

Regards.

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 pm

nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi nooranwer,

I was in the same boat as you. I called up the home office and asked this. They told me if you turn up at the location without an appointment you wont be let it, you cant swap with someone at the location.

On the system, there is no way to swap. All you can do is hope that someone cancels, if their situation changes. It's pretty likely you will see 3-4 cancellations per week at least in Croydon (by my experience of past 3 months on the website). However, what is most common is people cancelling 48 hours before their date, as that is the closest possible to still be eligible for a refund. However it is entirely possible you could get a date which is a couple of weeks away (I did!)

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:12 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 pm
happygoluckynow wrote:
Hello all,

Wish all the best.
Did you add your payment details again while rescheduling your appointment or its not required??
Hi nooranwer,

I was expecting it and had my card handy, but turned out its a breeze to reschedule.

Once you see the date on the page, click on it and save and continue.

It will take you to another page where it will say its still not confirmed for this new day till you click confirm.

Once you click confirm, that's it. I got a confirmation email. So basically if you have a fast internet connection, fast laptop and quick fingers it shouldn't take more than 2 seconds once you see your desired appropriate time on screen. Wayyyy quicker than the first time.

Regards.