ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT refused!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

labradoour21992
Newly Registered
Andorra

RLMT refused!

Post by labradoour21992 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:10 am

Hi,

I have received awful news from my employer yesterday that their RLMT has been refused by the Home Office because it did not state a minimum in the salary. The advert wrote 'Up to 45K' for the salary. Even though my salary is 40K and the minimum requirement for August is 21k.

Now my employer said they will appeal this decision. Then apply in September with the same RLMT. If that fails, they will apply in October with a new RLMT.

Any advise if this is risky? As in the Home Office might downgrade my employer's sponsorship certificate if it is obvious that I was pre-selected from the previous month? Has any of you guys employers been doing RLMT again and again next month, and then got the CoS?

Appreciate the advise!

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: RLMT refused!

Post by amit2453 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

I think it shouldn't be refused in this case. Even they accept 'competitive' salary.

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: RLMT refused!

Post by UKLL » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

labradoour21992 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:10 am
Hi,

I have received awful news from my employer yesterday that their RLMT has been refused by the Home Office because it did not state a minimum in the salary. The advert wrote 'Up to 45K' for the salary. Even though my salary is 40K and the minimum requirement for August is 21k.

Now my employer said they will appeal this decision. Then apply in September with the same RLMT. If that fails, they will apply in October with a new RLMT.

Any advise if this is risky? As in the Home Office might downgrade my employer's sponsorship certificate if it is obvious that I was pre-selected from the previous month? Has any of you guys employers been doing RLMT again and again next month, and then got the CoS?
No it does not necessarily mean you were pre-selected even if they advertise again. Because they may still not find a suitable one after this process. you are still the one that's suitable and

Appreciate the advise!.