ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Momentum wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:38 pm
Dear Members,
I am also trying to book a date from 1st of October onwards for Set LR but its been 3 weeks for me and no luck.
I have also setup a Distill monitor Buzz for PSC appointments. Can any one tell me after getting the notification of any change on the webpage, Do I have to look in to distill webmonitor window to get that page?
Hi Momentum,

All the best to you. :)

Okay once you get notification of change, you can either click on the page listed on your notification that pops up bottom right of screen or the page that shows up on the Watchlist tab in Distill extension. Also make sure you don't refresh after the notification, as it will update and you might lose the slot.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:18 pm

rangers wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:21 pm
eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm
rangers wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:18 pm
eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:41 am

That means your setting is wrong. You have to choose a location first, set the page that tells you no appointment for 45 days in distill. Distill will automatically refresh the page every x seconds/minutes depending on your setting. Once there is a change on the page (slots available), it alarms you.
Hi,i have just started using Distill,if you can tell me which part of the page exactly i have to choose?whats the best checking time frame (2min/10min)? how frequent the changes happen? thanks
Just choose full page. My interval was set to 30 seconds I believe.

You know what it keep beeping quite regularly but cant find anything.the confusing thing is with the notification email it comes up with two places,though i am trying both, but somehow not getting any slot... god know how long it will take or i will get the slot at all....
Hi rangers,

I experienced the same. Basically what was happening is, the interval was set at a time when the distill extension caught the page in the middle of a refresh and when it saw the window was different, it popped a notification.

I solved this by changing the distill check time from 20s to 30s. and started the timer 5 seconds after my 20s refresh interval. That way I gave the page enough time to load (even during busy times where it took upto 7s of blank screen before the page would appear)

Hope this helps.

Regards.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 am

[/quote]

Hi rangers,

I experienced the same. Basically what was happening is, the interval was set at a time when the distill extension caught the page in the middle of a refresh and when it saw the window was different, it popped a notification.

I solved this by changing the distill check time from 20s to 30s. and started the timer 5 seconds after my 20s refresh interval. That way I gave the page enough time to load (even during busy times where it took upto 7s of blank screen before the page would appear)

Hope this helps.

Regards.
[/quote]

Hi happygoluckynow,
Nothing gonna work,tried 12 night yesterday for few hours,in vain.Did you manage to get one?About distill,i am not optimistic at all.i think if UKVI doesnt sort it out then we need to go the post office and same old
fashioned application will take ages to get back..... hope for the best for everyone...

pixelatedpixel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pixelatedpixel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:35 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:15 pm
Momentum wrote:
Dear Members,
I am also trying to book a date from 1st of October onwards for Set LR but its been 3 weeks for me and no luck.
I have also setup a Distill monitor Buzz for PSC appointments. Can any one tell me after getting the notification of any change on the webpage, Do I have to look in to distill webmonitor window to get that page?
Hi Momentum,

Okay once you get notification of change, you can either click on the page listed on your notification that pops up bottom right of screen or the page that shows up on the Watchlist tab in Distill extension. Also make sure you don't refresh after the notification, as it will update and you might lose the slot.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Hello Lucky,

I have a problem using distill.io. When the alarm goes off, which is after the 20 second interval of noticing a change, how can I access the appointment slot page? In distill it refreshes the page and closes it automatically so I do not have time to get onto the slot page.

The watchlist shows past changes made to the page (including the slots page), but how do I get to that page?

Thanks alot, please help.

Regards.

massit1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by massit1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:10 pm

eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am
nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am
eastwood wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:52 am
shan101 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am

Hi Congratulations with your re scheduling your appointment. I have been trying for the past 24 hours and it always says "we do not have any place available for next 45 business days ". I changed the location as well but no any appointment available .Could you please guide me how to book one, Thanks
The only advice would be to keep trying. In one day I didn’t see a single slot made available, the next day I saw 4 available slots where 3 were released between 8 to 9AM. I eventually changed my appointment to early September. Keep trying, And there are also website changing monitoring extensions for major browsers that you might want to give a try.
Hi
Can you please tell me the extension you used??
I used distill for chrome. You will have to google it as I don’t think I’m allowed to post links.

Hi Eastwood,
I have literally tried everything including distill in the past 3 weeks luckily 2 weeks before I did get an appointment for 22nd September but after receiving a payment Ho sent me an Email that you were late to make your payment rebook your appointment again and since 2 weeks I am trying to reebok my appointment. I can send you my link and if you can please find an appointment for me ill pray for you for years bro.
thank you

pixelatedpixel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pixelatedpixel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:43 pm

massit1 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:10 pm
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

The only advice would be to keep trying. In one day I didn’t see a single slot made available, the next day I saw 4 available slots where 3 were released between 8 to 9AM. I eventually changed my appointment to early September. Keep trying, And there are also website changing monitoring extensions for major browsers that you might want to give a try.
Hi
I used distill for chrome. You will have to google it as I don’t think I’m allowed to post links.

Hi Eastwood,
I have literally tried everything including distill in the past 3 weeks luckily 2 weeks before I did get an appointment for 22nd September but after receiving a payment Ho sent me an Email that you were late to make your payment rebook your appointment again and since 2 weeks I am trying to reebok my appointment. I can send you my link and if you can please find an appointment for me ill pray for you for years bro.
thank you
Hello Massit,

On distill, after you get the alarm/notfication what do you do?

Thanks alot!

YouKTier
United Kingdom

Post by YouKTier » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi everyone there is one slot for Glasgow just now for 28th August at 10 am, grab it if you are ready :D

massit1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by massit1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:17 pm

pixelatedpixel wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:43 pm
massit1 wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

Hi

Hi Eastwood,
thank you
Hello Massit,

On distill, after you get the alarm/notfication what do you do?

Thanks alot!
Hi,
I had no luck with distill yet in a day time, I normally get it on 12am for 2 minutes and by the time I select time it says not available any more. they are releasing it only for 2 minutes.

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:57 pm

massit1 wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi

Hi Eastwood,
thank you
Hi massit,

Sorry to hear that man. Did you contact HO to confirm that your appointment is indeed voided? I read a lot people saying that they get one email saying successfully booked appointment but they receive another saying otherwise. But the appointment is actually booked. If you haven’t already, I do suggest you contact HO to confirm.
As for booking for you, I am really sorry but I cannot do that, as having your link means I get access to all your information and privacy, which could be trouble for both of us.

Set the interval for 20 sec, while the distill is refreshing for you, have another tab available as exact same page of distill (same location), that way, once you hear the alarm, refresh the other tab immediately so there will be no delay. Hope this helps and best of luck!

massit1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by massit1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm

eastwood wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:57 pm
massit1 wrote:
eastwood wrote:
nooranwer wrote:

Hi

Hi Eastwood,
thank you
Hi massit,

Sorry to hear that man. Did you contact HO to confirm that your appointment is indeed voided? I read a lot people saying that they get one email saying successfully booked appointment but they receive another saying otherwise. But the appointment is actually booked. If you haven’t already, I do suggest you contact HO to confirm.
As for booking for you, I am really sorry but I cannot do that, as having your link means I get access to all your information and privacy, which could be trouble for both of us.

Set the interval for 20 sec, while the distill is refreshing for you, have another tab available as exact same page of distill (same location), that way, once you hear the alarm, refresh the other tab immediately so there will be no delay. Hope this helps and best of luck!
Hi again,
I did contact HO and they said if you have not received any BRN then you have to do it again and there is nothing in our system and we have forwarded your case to our IT team regarding your payment. (Still waiting for their IT team reply)

I am using 2 laptop and 3 browsers and each centre is being monitored by distill but so far I did not receive any changes notification, may be coz I only do it at my work timing like 11 to 7pm, do you reckon that I should leave my laptops on all night? lol even if they get available at night then how am I going to get up with that little buzz tone. when did you get your appointment available?(what time of the day).

I have learnt this over 3 weeks that its impossible to get appointment at 12am coz there is so much traffic on website.
thank you for your interest

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:55 pm

massit1 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm
eastwood wrote:
massit1 wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi Eastwood,
thank you
Hi massit,

Hi again,
I did contact HO and they said if you have not received any BRN then you have to do it again and there is nothing in our system and we have forwarded your case to our IT team regarding your payment. (Still waiting for their IT team reply)

I am using 2 laptop and 3 browsers and each centre is being monitored by distill but so far I did not receive any changes notification, may be coz I only do it at my work timing like 11 to 7pm, do you reckon that I should leave my laptops on all night? lol even if they get available at night then how am I going to get up with that little buzz tone. when did you get your appointment available?(what time of the day).

I have learnt this over 3 weeks that its impossible to get appointment at 12am coz there is so much traffic on website.
I only tried midnight one time but didn’t get anything, all the traffic means only one opportunity, it’s a hit or miss.
All the slots available I saw were during daytime. Most often I saw were between 8-9AM. I saw 3 being released in one day within minutes during 8-9AM (roughly a quarter to 9 I think). And another one later at almost 2pm. Hope this helps. Good luck.

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:43 pm

rangers wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 am
Hi rangers,

Hope this helps.

Regards.
[/quote]

Hi happygoluckynow,
Nothing gonna work,tried 12 night yesterday for few hours,in vain.Did you manage to get one?About distill,i am not optimistic at all.i think if UKVI doesnt sort it out then we need to go the post office and same old
fashioned application will take ages to get back..... hope for the best for everyone...
[/quote]

Hi rangers,
With me, I noticed at 12 they release times for 45th day from today. Someone usually books within 1 or 2 minutes, if they don't, the same or close time slot for same day is released again at 12.10. Like this it gets released 10 minutes past until 1 am. Its pretty pointless to wait from 1am to 6am as I have not once seen a slot open up in this time. 6 am, things start to happen again. I booked mine at 6.26am where slots opened up at Birmingham and Croydon. I booked Croydon as my solicitors office is nearby.
All the best with the postal application. Its long, but hey you save some £££.

Hope this helps.

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:48 pm

pixelatedpixel wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:35 pm
happygoluckynow wrote:
Momentum wrote:
Dear Members,
Hi Momentum,

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Hello Lucky,

I have a problem using distill.io. When the alarm goes off, which is after the 20 second interval of noticing a change, how can I access the appointment slot page? In distill it refreshes the page and closes it automatically so I do not have time to get onto the slot page.

The watchlist shows past changes made to the page (including the slots page), but how do I get to that page?

Regards.
Hi pixelatedpixel,

If I understood correct, you are referring to the page that opens once you click the monitored page link within Distill. I did not use that page. I kept the original page open, the one which is sent in our email. Distill monitors this page, and sends you a notification instantly as it notices a change.
The Watchlist will show past changes and on the right it will have the time for when it last picked up achange. If you really want to see the change , then I advise you to edit the notifications and add a task of emailing you the change, That way I was able to notice all the changes on a day when I was away from the screen, in the evening when i got back, to understand a pattern and time my presence better in front of the screen.

Hope this helps.

regards.

pixelatedpixel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pixelatedpixel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:48 pm
pixelatedpixel wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Momentum wrote:
Dear Members,
Hi Momentum,

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Hello Lucky,

Regards.
Hi pixelatedpixel,

If I understood correct, you are referring to the page that opens once you click the monitored page link within Distill. I did not use that page. I kept the original page open, the one which is sent in our email. Distill monitors this page, and sends you a notification instantly as it notices a change.
The Watchlist will show past changes and on the right it will have the time for when it last picked up achange. If you really want to see the change , then I advise you to edit the notifications and add a task of emailing you the change, That way I was able to notice all the changes on a day when I was away from the screen, in the evening when i got back, to understand a pattern and time my presence better in front of the screen.

Hope this helps.

regards.
Hello Lucky,

Thanks for the feedback, when you receive an email/ alarm for a change, what do you do next? Refresh the "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days" page in a separate tab?

happygoluckynow
Newly Registered
India

Post by happygoluckynow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:00 pm

pixelatedpixel wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm
happygoluckynow wrote:
pixelatedpixel wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:

Hi Momentum,

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Hello Lucky,

Regards.
Hi pixelatedpixel,

Hope this helps.

regards.
Hello Lucky,

Thanks for the feedback, when you receive an email/ alarm for a change, what do you do next? Refresh the "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days" page in a separate tab?
Hi PixelatedPixel,

When you have the distill on, the original tab should be left open as well. When you receive the email/alarm for a change, the original tab should without a doubt have changed. Hopefully the change is to a page showing available dates, so pause the auto-refresh and select your desired date.

Hope this helps.

Regards

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:43 pm
rangers wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 am

Hi rangers,
With me, I noticed at 12 they release times for 45th day from today. Someone usually books within 1 or 2 minutes, if they don't, the same or close time slot for same day is released again at 12.10. Like this it gets released 10 minutes past until 1 am. Its pretty pointless to wait from 1am to 6am as I have not once seen a slot open up in this time. 6 am, things start to happen again. I booked mine at 6.26am where slots opened up at Birmingham and Croydon. I booked Croydon as my solicitors office is nearby.
All the best with the postal application. Its long, but hey you save some £££.

Hope this helps.
Hi,
thanks so much for your reply,its another headache now,cant concentrate anything until get a date,i will follow your instructions tonight.Lets see what happen.Basically my 10 years date is 7th october. so from your experience what do you think? if i keep trying, am i able to get one on 7th/8th near that point? or the more days will go, the tentative date will go further from my target date?
regards
rangers

Online3761
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Online3761 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi
I have been trying to book an appointment for the last 3 weeks my 10 year will be completed on 28 September but I am still unable to book an appointment really disappointed and almost loosing hope..

pixelatedpixel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by pixelatedpixel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:56 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:00 pm
pixelatedpixel wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm
happygoluckynow wrote:
pixelatedpixel wrote:

Hello Lucky,

Regards.
Hi pixelatedpixel,

Hope this helps.

regards.
Hello Lucky,

Hi PixelatedPixel,

When you have the distill on, the original tab should be left open as well. When you receive the email/alarm for a change, the original tab should without a doubt have changed. Hopefully the change is to a page showing available dates, so pause the auto-refresh and select your desired date.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Hello Lucky,

I appreciate all of your support, so when a change occurs (alarm goes off), I should refresh the original tab?

Thanks alot!

Regards.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 am

happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm
shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 am
Hello all,

My re-arrangement was successful. So if someone wants, the 26th september 2018 11am slot at croydon should be available to book now as I have just got the 17th september slot. Thank you to whoever released it! :)

Also, the site was down for scheduled maintenance for an hour or so this morning from 5 am to 6 am. When it came back on at 6 am, there was one August slot in Birmingham and several September slots at Croydon.

Appreciation to the Home Office IT guys who are (presumably) working on a bank holiday weekend! :D

Wish all the best.
Hi Congratulations with your re scheduling your appointment. I have been trying for the past 24 hours and it always says "we do not have any place available for next 45 business days ". I changed the location as well but no any appointment available .Could you please guide me how to book one, Thanks

Hi shan101,

Thank you so much :)

I would persist and keep faith. I have been on the system since 1st week of July. Not saying it will take that long for you, but its not surprising if you've not found one in 24 hours.

When is your visa expiring?

Regards
Thanks buddy
my visa expiring in feb 2019 Tier 1 Entr but I have completed 10 years so wanting to get ILR as soon as possible Lol. Do you know if solicitors can help in this regard, wondering if they have any slot ?
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 am

shan101 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 am
happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm
shan101 wrote:
happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 am
Hello all,

My re-arrangement was successful. So if someone wants, the 26th september 2018 11am slot at croydon should be available to book now as I have just got the 17th september slot. Thank you to whoever released it! :)

Also, the site was down for scheduled maintenance for an hour or so this morning from 5 am to 6 am. When it came back on at 6 am, there was one August slot in Birmingham and several September slots at Croydon.

Appreciation to the Home Office IT guys who are (presumably) working on a bank holiday weekend! :D

Wish all the best.

Hi shan101,

Thank you so much :)

I would persist and keep faith. I have been on the system since 1st week of July. Not saying it will take that long for you, but its not surprising if you've not found one in 24 hours.

When is your visa expiring?

Regards
Thanks buddy
my visa expiring in feb 2019 Tier 1 Entr but I have completed 10 years so wanting to get ILR as soon as possible Lol. Do you know if solicitors can help in this regard, wondering if they have any slot ?
No solicitors no longer have preference or block bookings ability like they did a few years ago) when they use to sell on appointments). Any solicitor would face the same problem you are in getting an appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kiwibb
Newly Registered
China

Post by kiwibb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:22 am

Got my one around 7:55 this morning, distill really works :D

Mystarch89
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Mystarch89 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:34 am

Numerous appt being released this morning.

To use distill, u dont have to click back the main page tab, once it give u a notification, on the watchlist, assuming u only have one watchlist, just click the header and it will load a simple preview of what the page has changed to, if it shows the appointment pages, just click on any appointment slots and it will load that page with the appointments for you to choose and book.

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:15 am

massit1 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm
eastwood wrote:
massit1 wrote:
eastwood wrote:

Hi Eastwood,
thank you
Hi massit,

Hi again,

Hi Massit,

I have been trying since thursday to get the appointment however, I tried on sun 26 August and I got for 4 oct but my visa was expiring on 1 oct. But today I reschedule my appointment.

So based on my assessment, I would advise you to focus on Cordyon and liverpool from 6:30 Am till 10:00 AM because since Friday they are releasing very limited schedule during midnight but from 6:00 am till 10:00 you can find alot of Appointments. Moreover, keep the following payment details handy cause you have very small window of time to complete your payment:

Credit Card Type, Card no., Card expiry date, Security no., sort code and your address.

They will ask you same information twice.

And ofcourse distill work for me as well. I have installed auto refresh extension along with distill and set auto refresh on 20 sec interval while distill on 15 sec interval.

I hope you will get the appointments

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am

Since 08:00 AM they are releasing several slots every after 30mins to 1 hour, please check if anyone needs appointment

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 am

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am
Since 08:00 AM they are releasing several slots every after 30mins to 1 hour, please check if anyone needs appointment
Hi nooranwer,
I tried for the whole night plus this morning,nothing happened to me... whats the exact time f the release?i mean 9.00/9.30...is that something like this?
regards
rangers