ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong form used for EEA FM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eirelover
Morocco

Wrong form used for EEA FM

Post by eirelover » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:06 am

Hi everyone,

Me again with another stupid move, I received my documents back because I forgot to send my wife's picture and it was rejected. I just included my wife's picture and sent the application back straight away before I figure out that there's a new form dated 07/2018. The one I sent is 04/2018.

Will it be rejected again? Please I need a quick answer because the parcel is still in the post office!
Thanks everyone.

has1989
Pakistan

Re: Wrong form used for EEA FM

Post by has1989 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi,

I had the same situation i forgot to put fingerprint details of previous immigration application on the form. I wanted to get the parcel back from post office but they refused to give that back to me they said it is illegal to do. if you have sent it by using next day guaranteed they won't allow you to cancel the delivery. Lets hope for the best that it won't be rejected.

Thanks

eirelover
Morocco

Re: Wrong form used for EEA FM

Post by eirelover » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Same thing happened to me omg, this morning I went to the post office and royal mail. Once the post is out it becomes her majesty's property, it is protected to arrive to its destination.
My application was rejected before because I forgot to send pictures, and here I am again sending an old form, even though they are exactly the same. at least for the pages I printed. The form isn't even compulsory.
Best of luck! Please keep me updated bro