ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Appointment Tomorrow

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M. Syed

Urgent: Appointment Tomorrow

Post by M. Syed » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm

I am applying for my daughter citizenship & passport as a joint application through NDRS. I have applied online for the citizenship and just wondering do i need to apply online for the passport too or do i take the paper form for passport there ?

Please could anyone help as i got an appointment tomorrow and i have limited time left.

Many thanks,
M. Syed

UK_Tier1

Re: Urgent: Appointment Tomorrow

Post by UK_Tier1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm

You can take the completed paper form to the appointment.

I used the paper form as I was asked to bring a completed application form <gotten from the post office> with me to my appointment.

Make sure you have two passports identical as the two you will be submitting for the BC application <I was told at my appointment that the HO insist all passport photographs must be identical.

Make sure you have all your original passports with you as they will photocopy of all the passport passages, including the cover.

Take due care when completing the form and make sure your signature fits within the box. At the appointment, they will review the completed form with you and also ask you to fill in a pre-payment form with your card details. This is the form HMPO will use to collect the passport fees when they start processing the passport application.

Good luck with your application.