ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

YouKTier
United Kingdom

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by YouKTier » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Plenty of appointments this morning and just now, I have changed them thrice.

Could someone help me with the below query please:

1. I complete 10 years LR on the 24th September 2018, so am i eligible to apply for ILR (LR) from the 26th August 2018?

2. What does the following statement mean: '' Premium appointment have to be within the 28 days of you completing your qualifying period ''. So in my case does it have to be between 26th August 2018 and 24th September 2018 ?

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:57 pm

rangers wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 am
nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am
Since 08:00 AM they are releasing several slots every after 30mins to 1 hour, please check if anyone needs appointment
Hi nooranwer,
I tried for the whole night plus this morning,nothing happened to me... whats the exact time f the release?i mean 9.00/9.30...is that something like this?
regards
rangers
Now available

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:59 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:57 pm
rangers wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
Since 08:00 AM they are releasing several slots every after 30mins to 1 hour, please check if anyone needs appointment
Hi nooranwer,
I tried for the whole night plus this morning,nothing happened to me... whats the exact time f the release?i mean 9.00/9.30...is that something like this?
regards
rangers
Now available
Its just random timing today but every after 1 hour, you have to spend your 1 day.. which date you need tell me. It was available just 5 min before

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 pm

YouKTier wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm
Plenty of appointments this morning and just now, I have changed them thrice.

Could someone help me with the below query please:

1. I complete 10 years LR on the 24th September 2018, so am i eligible to apply for ILR (LR) from the 26th August 2018?

2. What does the following statement mean: '' Premium appointment have to be within the 28 days of you completing your qualifying period ''. So in my case does it have to be between 26th August 2018 and 24th September 2018 ?
Hi YouKTier ,
you guys are lucky getting more than one appointment,but i cant get even a single one.wish me luck and if you have any suggestions for me please...
regards
rangers

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:59 pm
nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:57 pm
rangers wrote:
nooranwer wrote:
Hi nooranwer,
regards
rangers
Now available
Its just random timing today but every after 1 hour, you have to spend your 1 day.. which date you need tell me. It was available just 5 min before
Hi
sorry just was away for a bit and missed your message, i an after any days onward 8th october
thanks

YouKTier
United Kingdom

Post by YouKTier » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi YouKTier ,
you guys are lucky getting more than one appointment,but i cant get even a single one.wish me luck and if you have any suggestions for me please...
regards
rangers
[/quote]

Hi rangers, which centre are you looking for? I can still see appointments for Sheffield on the 8th October and other dates at Croydon and Liverpool. Today it has been crazy the appointments are there all the time I hope it isnt a system glitch lol. Are you trying through your phone or another device? I am not sure why it isnt showing for you ?

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:34 pm

YouKTier wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:26 pm
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi rangers, which centre are you looking for? I can still see appointments for Sheffield on the 8th October and other dates at Croydon and Liverpool. Today it has been crazy the appointments are there all the time I hope it isnt a system glitch lol. Are you trying through your phone or another device? I am not sure why it isnt showing for you ?
[/quote]
Hi
yes sheffield is fine for me... i mean any place after 8th oct

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm

rangers wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:34 pm
YouKTier wrote:
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi YouKTier ,
tbh cant get any slot,using chrome on my laptop.Sound like they are hiding dates for me...i don mind going anywhere except Belfast after 8th october...
regards
rangers

massit1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by massit1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:43 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:15 am
massit1 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm
eastwood wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:57 pm
massit1 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi Eastwood,
I have literally tried everything including distill in the past 3 weeks luckily 2 weeks before I did get an appointment for 22nd September but after receiving a payment Ho sent me an Email that you were late to make your payment rebook your appointment again and since 2 weeks I am trying to reebok my appointment. I can send you my link and if you can please find an appointment for me ill pray for you for years bro.
thank you
Hi massit,

Sorry to hear that man. Did you contact HO to confirm that your appointment is indeed voided? I read a lot people saying that they get one email saying successfully booked appointment but they receive another saying otherwise. But the appointment is actually booked. If you haven’t already, I do suggest you contact HO to confirm.
As for booking for you, I am really sorry but I cannot do that, as having your link means I get access to all your information and privacy, which could be trouble for both of us.

Set the interval for 20 sec, while the distill is refreshing for you, have another tab available as exact same page of distill (same location), that way, once you hear the alarm, refresh the other tab immediately so there will be no delay. Hope this helps and best of luck!
Hi again,
I did contact HO and they said if you have not received any BRN then you have to do it again and there is nothing in our system and we have forwarded your case to our IT team regarding your payment. (Still waiting for their IT team reply)

I am using 2 laptop and 3 browsers and each centre is being monitored by distill but so far I did not receive any changes notification, may be coz I only do it at my work timing like 11 to 7pm, do you reckon that I should leave my laptops on all night? lol even if they get available at night then how am I going to get up with that little buzz tone. when did you get your appointment available?(what time of the day).

I have learnt this over 3 weeks that its impossible to get appointment at 12am coz there is so much traffic on website.
thank you for your interest
Hi Massit,

I have been trying since thursday to get the appointment however, I tried on sun 26 August and I got for 4 oct but my visa was expiring on 1 oct. But today I reschedule my appointment.

So based on my assessment, I would advise you to focus on Cordyon and liverpool from 6:30 Am till 10:00 AM because since Friday they are releasing very limited schedule during midnight but from 6:00 am till 10:00 you can find alot of Appointments. Moreover, keep the following payment details handy cause you have very small window of time to complete your payment:

Credit Card Type, Card no., Card expiry date, Security no., sort code and your address.

They will ask you same information twice.

And ofcourse distill work for me as well. I have installed auto refresh extension along with distill and set auto refresh on 20 sec interval while distill on 15 sec interval.

I hope you will get the appointments
Hi Eastwood and Noorwani,
Thank you so much for your help, I left distill on for whole night and in the morning at 9.10 I got an appointment for 15th of sep in croydon, with additional cost and after 5 minuted I tried again and got normal appointment for 17th sep but now they are releasing from 9th of oct.
thank you so much once again everyone

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:07 pm

rangers wrote:
YouKTier wrote:
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi
[/quote]

Hi Rangers,

May be you need to clear your Cache than set distill with ever 15 sec interval.

Today its been crazy. focus on croydon. There are plenty of slots in croydon.

Thanks

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:07 pm
rangers wrote:
YouKTier wrote:
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi
Hi Rangers,

Thanks

Hi nooranwer,
Just followed your instructions,still the same,nothing comes up and distill buzzing but when i check,same old thing....anyways i am trying ...lets see.,, in the mean time if you have any other tips for me i will be happy to follow..thanks for the help
regars
rangers

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:31 pm

nooranwer wrote:
rangers wrote:
YouKTier wrote:
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi
Hi Rangers,

Thanks
[/quote]

Its back again check now

nooranwer
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by nooranwer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:37 pm

rangers wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm
nooranwer wrote:
rangers wrote:
YouKTier wrote:
Hi YouKTier ,
regards
rangers
Hi
Hi Rangers,

Thanks

Hi nooranwer,
Just followed your instructions,still the same,nothing comes up and distill buzzing but when i check,same old thing....anyways i am trying ...lets see.,, in the mean time if you have any other tips for me i will be happy to follow..thanks for the help
regars
rangers
Now open croydon only.
Remove all other alert from distill.
Only select Croydon location full page and set your distill on 15 sec interval. Because probably you have set it for 30 sec interval. that means by the time you reach there its already gone. And please install auto refresh extension for chrome and set 20 sec interval.

Don't open any other location in the bowser once you open croydon.

Focus on Croydon just 2 mins before I saw so many slots from 08th Oct until end of Oct.

Thanks

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:13 pm

nooranwer wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:37 pm
rangers wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm
nooranwer wrote:
rangers wrote:

Hi
Hi Rangers,

Thanks

Hi nooranwer,
regars
rangers
Now open croydon only.
Remove all other alert from distill.
Only select Croydon location full page and set your distill on 15 sec interval. Because probably you have set it for 30 sec interval. that means by the time you reach there its already gone. And please install auto refresh extension for chrome and set 20 sec interval.

Don't open any other location in the bowser once you open croydon.

Focus on Croydon just 2 mins before I saw so many slots from 08th Oct until end of Oct.

Thanks
Hi nooranwer
Not gonna get anything out of it...think its my badluck....
thanks

amit7954
Newly Registered
India

Post by amit7954 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Hey guys thank you all for your support. Lots of dates came out today. Found a slot for liverpool 2nd oct in the morning at 8 and then around 10, I found a slot in Croydon for 11 September. I guess someone from Home office read our blogs and rants here. Lol and decided to let out a lot of appointments. Good luck with the application. Any guidance on Long Residence route. Apart from my travel history and passports, do i need to take any bills or bank statements or payslips or anything like that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:25 pm

amit7954 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm
Hey guys thank you all for your support. Lots of dates came out today. Found a slot for liverpool 2nd oct in the morning at 8 and then around 10, I found a slot in Croydon for 11 September. I guess someone from Home office read our blogs and rants here. Lol and decided to let out a lot of appointments. Good luck with the application. Any guidance on Long Residence route. Apart from my travel history and passports, do i need to take any bills or bank statements or payslips or anything like that?
Please don't ask application questions in this topic which is ONLY for premium appointment issues. Start a topic or continue in one you already have!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 pm

[quote=rangers post_id=1674927 time=1535465617 user_id=185636]
[quote=nooranwer post_id=1674912 time=1535463448 user_id=201354]
[quote=rangers post_id=1674909 time=1535463021 user_id=185636]
[quote=nooranwer post_id=1674902 time=1535461623 user_id=201354]

Hi nooranwer,

I am getting ready once again to get an appointment,if you are available around 12 pm please inform me whatever you get from your side,its my 6th consecutive night searching for a slot,i named it OPERATION MIDNIGHT APPOINTMENT... wish me luck and keep in touch.
reagrds
rangers

MissSue
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MissSue » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:59 am

Hi All, Did anyone get anything yet? I tried between 12 midnight and 1. saw one slot for Croydon but it was gone before I could book. Been trying non stop since 7.50am.

Online3761
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Online3761 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:40 am

:D finally managed to book an appointment for 10th October at croydon last night after 3 weeks..
I would suggest keep refreshing page from 23 59 and 50 second...best of luck

filliou
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by filliou » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 am

No luck here -- did the same as you 12-1am last night, and on from 8am today, mainly Birmingham and also Liverpool (into my second week of trying to book). One thing I'd like to know is when people say 'one slot was available but it was gone', what do they mean? A few times I actually get a calandar with dates, but which date is the appointment? See screen shot:Image
I select a date but no appointments are ever listed. Should I try another date? I do, but there are never any slots for these. I click save and continue, and back into the usual 'We do not have any appointments..." I don't understand this system. Other than reading Kafka, Distill.io, the magic hours, I'm not sure how to crack it.

filliou
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by filliou » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:11 am

eastwood
Mood:
China

Post by eastwood » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:15 am

filliou wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 am
No luck here -- did the same as you 12-1am last night, and on from 8am today, mainly Birmingham and also Liverpool (into my second week of trying to book). One thing I'd like to know is when people say 'one slot was available but it was gone', what do they mean? A few times I actually get a calandar with dates, but which date is the appointment? See screen shot:Image
I select a date but no appointments are ever listed. Should I try another date? I do, but there are never any slots for these. I click save and continue, and back into the usual 'We do not have any appointments..." I don't understand this system. Other than reading Kafka, Distill.io, the magic hours, I'm not sure how to crack it.
If I remember correctly by clicking on any dates the time slot(s) will be available right under the dates (no matter which date you selected), if you do not see time slot(s) it means what you have asked exactly, ‘one slot was available but it was gone’. Which means someone was faster than you and selected the slot and went on to next step.

Birdaa
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Birdaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:04 am

Still appear to have plenty of available appointments in Croydon. This is good to see as I've been checking over the past several weeks.

Unfortunately, I applied to renew my FLR(m) as early as possible after 30 months so now I need to wait until the day my visa expires to apply for ILR(m). I won't reach the 60 month requirement if I apply earlier. Nightmare trying to book a PSC appointment for a specific day.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 am

Birdaa wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:04 am
Still appear to have plenty of available appointments in Croydon. This is good to see as I've been checking over the past several weeks.

Unfortunately, I applied to renew my FLR(m) as early as possible after 30 months so now I need to wait until the day my visa expires to apply for ILR(m). I won't reach the 60 month requirement if I apply earlier. Nightmare trying to book a PSC appointment for a specific day.
You can apply within 28 days before reaching 60 months. Given that all your previous posts are under the PSW route sub forum, it might be useful if you start your own topic and list your FLR(M) circumstances and dates etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:21 am

eastwood wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:15 am
filliou wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 am
If I remember correctly by clicking on any dates the time slot(s) will be available right under the dates (no matter which date you selected), if you do not see time slot(s) it means what you have asked exactly, ‘one slot was available but it was gone’. Which means someone was faster than you and selected the slot and went on to next step.
Hi EAstwood,
so what you are saying is,i have to choose the date first,once it appears on the screen confirming available slots there then i have to click on the date options again.only then it will show the slots?is that right?already i have a week of sleepless night,yesterday i found one in Liverpool,it was for 10th October,there were some slots,but my mistake was i cliked on save and continue,its gone saying YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION FIRST.Then i got another one in Cardiff,but i waited for few minutes then it didn't show anything and its gone...so frustrating. would you mind tell us what exact thing we need to do?thanks
regards
rangers