ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Residence Card application error

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

has1989
Pakistan

EEA Residence Card application error

Post by has1989 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi All,

i was filling eea fm residence card application form for my mom and brother. In the application form Where they ask about the fingerprints in previous immigration instead of putting yes i have put no without realizing that they have given their finger prints as part of EEA Family permit application previously. I have sent the application form today.

So my question is that can this cause refusal of residence card application? or is there anything i can do at this stage?

Thanks,
Haseeb

has1989
Pakistan

Re: EEA Residence Card application error

Post by has1989 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:03 pm

Anyone could help or tell if they have through the same situation? thanks

eirelover
Morocco

Post by eirelover » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Worst case scenario, it'll be rejected not refused (means that you need to correct any mistakes or errors and re-apply).. they'll return your documents and charge you £25 for each application then refund the rest.

eribird33
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by eribird33 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:36 pm

has1989 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 pm
Hi All,

i was filling eea fm residence card application form for my mom and brother. In the application form Where they ask about the fingerprints in previous immigration instead of putting yes i have put no without realizing that they have given their finger prints as part of EEA Family permit application previously. I have sent the application form today.

So my question is that can this cause refusal of residence card application? or is there anything i can do at this stage?

Thanks,
Haseeb
Hi Haseeb,

What did you end up doing? I just saw your post and realised I made a similar mistake -- except I think I put Yes that I had a BRP card before, which I did not. I got confused because I had a vignette sticker from the EEA Family Permit they gave me in my passport, for which I had to get my biometrics information taken -- I thought that this was a BRP. But I don't think it's the same thing, because it's not the BRP card. So I have just gone through their link to cancel my application: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

If you cancelled, did you receive an email or notification that they have cancelled your application successfully? And how long did it take? We hope ours won't take too long to confirm, so that we can reapply immediately. THanks!

has1989
Pakistan

Post by has1989 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:51 am

In my case i have rang the home office and they have advised me to write a letter with all the missing information and asked to mention the royal mail tracking number of your application on the letter. Hopefully they will consider the letter. Fingers crossed.

Thanks