ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 RCOS application for one person, is that possible ??

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nils2015
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

2 RCOS application for one person, is that possible ??

Post by Nils2015 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 am

Hi,

I have been interviewed by two companies and both of them are willing to apply for RCOS for September month. Will it be ok for both the companies to apply for same person different RCOS applications?

I have got these chances after long time so can’t let them go and the problem with the RCOS allocations can’t take a chance as well.

Please can you tell me if it is ok for the companies to apply two different RCOS applications for same person.

Regards,
nils2015

Nils2015
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: 2 RCOS application for one person, is that possible ??

Post by Nils2015 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi Admin,

Can you please respond to my query, it’s bit urgent as companies are targeting the September month allocation I need to act fast.

Regards,
Nils2015

apazhe
China

Post by apazhe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:13 am

Does it means that you accept 2 offers? I'm not sure how it looks from legal point of view but it characterise you not very bad from employer point of view.
AFAIK there are no issues with requesting rcos, the problem will be at the moment when employer will try to assign rcos on you.

Nils2015
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nils2015 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:32 am

Thanks apazhe for your reply mate, I just want both the companies apply for me for September months allocations and then based of the approval i’ll choose one company to go with and ask them to assign the RCOS to me, only if that’s legal.

In this way I can keep both the chances open, as I don’t want to risk anything this time as I am fighting since dec to get a RCOS.

Regards,
Nils2015

apazhe
China

Post by apazhe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 am

Nils2015 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:32 am
Thanks apazhe for your reply mate, I just want both the companies apply for me for September months allocations and then based of the approval i’ll choose one company to go with and ask them to assign the RCOS to me, only if that’s legal.

In this way I can keep both the chances open, as I don’t want to risk anything this time as I am fighting since dec to get a RCOS.

Regards,
Nils2015
I have never heard that company willing to start working on visa without official confirmation from candidate that he accept the offer.

Nils2015
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nils2015 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:55 am

Hi apazhe,

It’s a bit tricky situation, company A is my previous employers who wants to try for me this month again as they try for past 6 months from dec. company B has issued a temporary contract which I have accepted.

Now I want both the companies to try for me as don’t want to loose either of the chance by saying no at this initial level. If either of them gets a COS i’ll then notify other of not joining them.

Regards,
nils2015