ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier Visa Application on gov.uk website

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKandbeyond
Newly Registered
Australia

Tier Visa Application on gov.uk website

Post by UKandbeyond » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:43 am

Hi,

I have tried all day to submit my application. I have paid for IHS, but I am not able to pay to submit my application. When I try to do this I get this message:

Page cannot be displayed
There is a problem displaying this page - try again in a few minutes.

The problem should be fixed soon, so try again in a few moments

Go to GOV.UK

I called the visa contact centre and was told they are not aware of a fault on the website and I would need to wait for I.T to come in at 9am. I was charged 8 pound for that phone call.

Is anyone having this trouble?

Physio7
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: Tier Visa Application on gov.uk website

Post by Physio7 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:50 am

Hi @UKandBeyond, sorry for dropping in on this message. I saw you are also a NHS applicant- do you mind if I ask which profession?

Also - I am also on 29 pts (salary £29k), got my COS approved. However, I am still unsure whether my VISA will be approved due to the minimum threshold being £30k? I know they show the pay scales (bands) in the appendix but they still say whichever is higher.... what is your understanding of this?

Sorry I can't help with the application - I have heard people are using visa4uk to apply?

Good luck!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier Visa Application on gov.uk website

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Why have you registered a second username to continue to post?? This is not permitted on the forum.

member/CoSJourney/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.