ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marrige certificate needs legalization for Netherland Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhirajhotjat
Newly Registered

Marrige certificate needs legalization for Netherland Visa

Post by dhirajhotjat » Fri May 16, 2008 7:49 am

Hi experts,
I have got offer from Ntherlands and they wnat to put workpermit application to give Visa for my wife as well they want the marrige certificate to be leaglized from Dutch Embassed.

I am completely no idea abt this i am already holding the marrige Certificate.

need your guidnece

Pls Respond

Dhiraj

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri May 16, 2008 8:17 am

Legalization means attestation from government department (MEA - Ministry of Extenral Affairs).

Some embassy's only accept legalization from State Home Department only. At state level, GAD (General Adminstration Department) does the legalization.

How it happens: GAD sends your original document to district where it was issued, I understand it either goes to local commissioner or District magistrate. Later, DM or Commissioner send the document to local Marriage Registerar. At all level, these guys put seal on back of the document. Rubbish process.

I would suggest you to give this task to an agent (e.g. yourmaninindia dot com)

Hope it helps.

dhirajhotjat
Newly Registered

Post by dhirajhotjat » Fri May 16, 2008 8:35 am

Thanks Rajesh,
I hope you have gone thru this process if yes pls give me your no i will call you and understand the process. (See the Private message)

are you working in Netherlands?

Reagrds

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri May 16, 2008 8:41 am

I am not in India.

Most of European counties ask for legalization. You need to contact a consultant yourmanindia dot com. They charge high fees but they do it in very few days.

Which state in India you belong to? Based on this I assist further.