ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Global - Can't Pay For Priority Service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jackw40
Newly Registered

VFS Global - Can't Pay For Priority Service

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey, I just recently confirmed and paid for my Settlement Visa Application. after wards i headed to the VFS Global site to pay for the priority service. I originally started to type in my GWF reference number, but it tells me there is already and application with that number and i should go the 'My Applications', So, i did. after typing my Email and GWF reference number to track my application. Once there I click 'Track Pending Application' It comes up with my details and I'm assuming this is where i continue on to pay for the Priority Service, but overtime i click continue it says 'oops there seems to be a problem please try again'

Im really stressed with this and don't know what to do. Please somebody help me with this.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: VFS Global - Can't Pay For Priority Service

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:58 pm

What country is the applicant applying from
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:58 pm
What country is the applicant applying from
Applicant is applying from Osaka, Japan. I'm at a loss with this, i have no idea what to do. I can go to the checkout page without applying a GWF reference number, but if i go to track my application and continue my pending application, it always saying the same message.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 pm

You should have been given a option to pay for priority. This is step 5, after booking biometrics and being asked to pay application fee.

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 pm
You should have been given a option to pay for priority. This is step 5, after booking biometrics and being asked to pay application fee.
Would that option be 'Register at commercial partner' ? I had already registered with this website before confirming and paying for my application, but did not purchase anything.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:28 pm

Yes - it may be worth giving a call to your local VAC to see if you need to pay priority at the centre as I am unfamiliar with Japan.

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:28 pm
Yes - it may be worth giving a call to your local VAC to see if you need to pay priority at the centre as I am unfamiliar with Japan.
Payments cannot be taken at the VAC in Osaka, So, i honestly have no idea. My biometrics is on monday and I'm stressing so much i won't be able to fix this time. If i don't enter my GWF number and go to the checkout it Generates a reference number beginning with F then 12 numbers. Could i run this risk of paying for this and writing a letter as to why?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm

I would not run any risk, can you not contact VFS and see if they can provide guidance before your biometrics.

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:50 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm
I would not run any risk, can you not contact VFS and see if they can provide guidance before your biometrics.
Seems near enough impossible to contact them, i have sent them an email, but knowing the type of company VFS is i don't expect a reply any time soon. My local VFS office is closed on weekends also which is a shame.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Its a shame because it is definately a VFS issue and not Visa4Uk issue.

Its meant to be - Once you have paid your visa fees you ar given a GWF number which you use on VFS Global’s website to pay for Premium Services. Something went wrong there. My bet is on trying to solve this issue with VFS global who are the offical partners for UKVI!

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Post by Jackw40 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:56 pm
Its a shame because it is definately a VFS issue and not Visa4Uk issue.

Its meant to be - Once you have paid your visa fees you ar given a GWF number which you use on VFS Global’s website to pay for Premium Services. Something went wrong there. My bet is on trying to solve this issue with VFS global who are the offical partners for UKVI!
For sure it is an issue with VFS. Thanks for your help.