ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is NARIC certificate via Blue route acceptable?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit2453
Mood:
India

NARIC certificates

Post by amit2453 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi,

I applied for NARIC English Language Assessment & Statement of Comparability together and yesterday I received message for both that they are dispatched. And when today I received it was just one envelop with English Language assessment. So do they send both documents separately or together. Even if they send separately but they sent at the same time so I was expecting both. So is it something missed from their end?

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: NARIC certificates

Post by cyclina1 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:20 pm

you need both for your application.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:45 pm

cyclina1 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:20 pm
you need both for your application.
You didn't read my post clearly. I requested both but got one so asking whether they send separately or together. (to confirm whether another one is in transit or they missed it)

Next blunder I found now about red and blue route. What I applied is via blue and I think for Visa we need through red route which provide single certificate for both.

So next question is blue route certificate still accepted?

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm

For visa, red route is applicable and while submitting through this route you should receive two certificates - English level and comparability certificate for the qualification(s).
You can submit as many as qualification under same application e.g., Degree or highest one Master degree.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Sv2018 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm
For visa, red route is applicable and while submitting through this route you should receive two certificates - English level and comparability certificate for the qualification(s).
You can submit as many as qualification under same application e.g., Degree or highest one Master degree.
this route means? red or blue?
Red provides 1 certificate for visa while blue provides 2 separate certificate.
Is certificate through blue route (2 separate certificate) acceptable?

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Has anyone applied recently with blue route certificate and got successful. Please answer.

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:10 pm

amit2453 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:19 pm
Sv2018 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm
this route means? red or blue? I meant through red route I received 2 certificates are mentioned
Red provides 1 certificate for visa while blue provides 2 separate certificate. From where you got this information, in fact through red route I received 2 certificates
Is certificate through blue route (2 separate certificate) acceptable?

amit2453
Mood:
India

Is NARIC certificate via Blue route acceptable?

Post by amit2453 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:25 am

Hi All,

I need urgent response. I have my appointment in few days and I requested NARIC certificate by blue route (not know about 2 different routes). Now quick way to get document by red route is by using their priority service and paying lot of money again.

So just wanted to know who all applied recently with blue routes certificate, are they acceptable? Or they too strict about this.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is NARIC certificate via Blue route acceptable?

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:17 am

You stand to lose a great deal more than the NARIC fee is your visa application is refused. :idea:

The NARIC ELA Blue Route won't be accepted by the UKVI as the Red Route has specific questions/information required for a UK visa application.

"The red coloured UK NARIC Visas and Nationality statements have enhanced security features and present clearly to the Home Office case worker the information regarding your qualification(s) that they need (about your qualifications, country of study etc) to make a decision about your immigration, settlement or visa application."
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

VCE1212
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by VCE1212 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 am

Is Visa and Immigration obtained from Blue route and Red route same?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:50 am

VCE1212 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 am
Is Visa and Immigration obtained from Blue route and Red route same?
No.
Casa wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:17 am
You stand to lose a great deal more than the NARIC fee is your visa application is refused. :idea:

The NARIC ELA Blue Route won't be accepted by the UKVI as the Red Route has specific questions/information required for a UK visa application.

"The red coloured UK NARIC Visas and Nationality statements have enhanced security features and present clearly to the Home Office case worker the information regarding your qualification(s) that they need (about your qualifications, country of study etc) to make a decision about your immigration, settlement or visa application."
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cracker1234

Post by cracker1234 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:11 am

useful info. thanks for posting.

taffet87
Pakistan

Post by taffet87 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Is there a link in visa rules which says the red route must be used. Just checking as a friend has the two statements for his wife under blue route and I had used the same a couple of years ago. Would like to know precise rules which says red route must be used or is it simply a money making exercise for UK NARIC by charging more for the same thing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:38 pm

taffet87 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:33 pm
Is there a link in visa rules which says the red route must be used. Just checking as a friend has the two statements for his wife under blue route and I had used the same a couple of years ago. Would like to know precise rules which says red route must be used or is it simply a money making exercise for UK NARIC by charging more for the same thing.
Please refrain from digging up old topics to tag onto!!

Also most of your topics appear to be in the spouse settlement visa sub forum and not the tier 2 general one. So will give you BOTH requirements, which are the same.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/knowledge-of-english
You can prove your knowledge of English by either:

passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/knowledge-of-english
Academic qualifications
You can prove your knowledge of English if both:

you have a degree or academic qualification that was taught or researched in English
your qualification is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree or higher
You’ll need to provide a certificate from UK NARIC confirming this when you apply.
https://www.naric.org.uk/visas%20and%20 ... fault.aspx
Who is it for?
The Visas and Nationality Service supports you if you need to evidence your English language proficiency for UK Home Office UKVI applications. This is for you if you are applying for:

Family visas, settlement or citizenship/naturalisation
Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Tier 2 General
Tier 2 Ministry of Religion
Tier 2 Sportsperson
Representative of an Overseas Business visa
This service helps applicants satisfy the requirements of Home Office Appendix B, Appendix FM and Appendix W of the Immigration Rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)