ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help plesae!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alex0226
United Kingdom

Help plesae!

Post by Alex0226 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:18 pm

I have a brother who wanted to apply for his ILR with his family. It was so tough to get around £12,000 for thier application.
Can he just apply for his wife and himself now and apply for his 2 kids later? Or
Is it possible to apply for fee waiver while he apply for all the family member?
Is there any implication for applying for fee waiver because he thinks Home Office might extend his stay for another 3 years before applying again.
Can u please advice on this please?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Help plesae!

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Alex0226 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:18 pm
I have a brother who wanted to apply for his ILR with his family. It was so tough to get around £12,000 for thier application.
Can he just apply for his wife and himself now and apply for his 2 kids later? Or
Is it possible to apply for fee waiver while he apply for all the family member?
Is there any implication for applying for fee waiver because he thinks Home Office might extend his stay for another 3 years before applying again.
Can u please advice on this please?
In order for anyone to advise, you will have to give more information. What category of visa is your brother and his family holding :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Alex0226
United Kingdom

Post by Alex0226 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Thank you for your reply Casa. He just completed FLR FP on a 5 years route

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Alex0226 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:15 pm
Thank you for your reply Casa. He just completed FLR FP on a 5 years route
Why was he issued with FLR(FP) and not FLR(M) :?:

ILR applications are not covered by the fee waiver policy.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.