ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Financial requierements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mar-ta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

SET(M) Financial requierements

Post by Mar-ta » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello,

I am in the process of completing the application for ILR 5 years Partner Route. A few questions re financial requirements:

My Spouse is in permanent employment with the same employer for the last 15 years or so, his salary exceeds the minimum threshold, so I wish to rely on his income; however

1. Current annual salary - His P60 shows less than payslips, as I think in P60 they show annual income before tax but after the pension contributions. Do I show the amount as on P60, or do I rely on payslips (x12) where it shows Basic salary before any deductions?

2. Do I still have to complete the other sections from other sources for myself and my husband even if I don't wish to rely on them? In his case it's rental income - we have all the accounts, and my case it's salaried employment until Dec 2017 and now temporary employment + pension.

3. If I have to complete all the section, do I put currently employed for myself (even if I am temping)?

4. If I have to include my temping salary, how do I calculate my current annual income, if I am paid on the hourly basis every week?

5. Do I still need to provide all the evidence for my previous employment until Dec 2017 and the current one? I only get electronic payslips from the agency and not even a contract as such.

6. Who do I put as my employer in my temping job - the agency (who does all all the payslips) or the actual company where I work?

Many thanks

SLST0910
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Re: SET(M) Financial requierements

Post by SLST0910 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 pm

1. You only need to show 6 months payslips if he’s on Category A.

2. You only need to fill in the info of the amount/income you wish to rely on. If your husband meets the requirement, only provided those. No need to fill in anything else and no need to provide about your own.