ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa Extension when partner on ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vrajput
Newly Registered
India

Post by vrajput » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Dear Friends,
I have an ILR (got it in Feb 2018) and my wife's Tier 2 dependent visa is expiring in November 2018. She will complete her 5 years in the UK in Feb 2019. I am trying to fill her Tier 2 PBS dependent visa extension form and while paying the International health Surcharge I am asked about expiry of my tier 2 visa and details for COS. As I am on ILR I don't have COS and I am not sure what to put in for Tier 2 expiry (as I don't have it anymore). I am not sure how to progress with the application. I was also advised to switch my wife's visa to FLR (M) but I think that will reset the clock and delay the process of her getting an ILR.
I will really appreciate if you guys can help me please.
Thanks
Regards
Vishal

vrajput
Newly Registered
India

Post by vrajput » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:55 am

Dear Friends,
I have an ILR (got it in Feb 2018) and my wife's Tier 2 dependent visa is expiring in November 2018. She will complete her 5 years in the UK in Feb 2019. I am trying to fill her Tier 2 PBS dependent visa extension form and while paying the International health Surcharge I am asked about expiry of my tier 2 visa and details for COS. As I am on ILR I don't have COS and I am not sure what to put in for Tier 2 expiry (as I don't have it anymore). I am not sure how to progress with the application. I was also advised to switch my wife's visa to FLR (M) but I think that will reset the clock and delay the process of her getting an ILR.
I will really appreciate if you guys can help me please.
Thanks
Regards
Vishal

mandysontakke
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Visa Extension when partner on ILR

Post by mandysontakke » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:25 am

Hi Vishal,

I hope your wife got the PBS tier 2 extension? I'm in the same situation. I have an ILR, but my wife is on Tier 2 general dependent visa. Can you advice me on the process of applying for an extension and which form to fill?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Mandar.

Littlekitty07
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Visa Extension when partner on ILR

Post by Littlekitty07 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm

mandysontakke wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:25 am
Hi Vishal,

I hope your wife got the PBS tier 2 extension? I'm in the same situation. I have an ILR, but my wife is on Tier 2 general dependent visa. Can you advice me on the process of applying for an extension and which form to fill?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Mandar.

Hi Mandar,

I am in similar situation.

Husband granted ILR in April 2018 while I am currently on Tier 2 Dependant visa expiring April 2019.
Which form do u use for extending dependant visa? Can I apply on my own or need husband to apply for the extension?