ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Clown007
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General Application and husband dependent visa

Post by Clown007 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:12 am

Hi

I just got RCos granted to me. I am currently T2ICT dependent and going to apply T2 gen from country I.e. outside UK. I have a query that can my husband who is currently T2ICT primary will be later applying as dependent of mine as T2 gen. Does he also need to apply outside of UK or can he apply within once I am back after my visa stamping.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 General Application and husband dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am

He can apply within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Clown007
Newly Registered
India

Post by Clown007 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:22 am

Many thanks for the reply.

1 more query please.

My HR is bit confused to put address while assigning the Cos to me. Does it has to be my India address or UK address. As currently I am staying in UK but will be applying the T2 gen visa from India. So bit confused in that. Also my current contact is having my UK address.

My address in contract and Cos may contradict. Or may I not need to submit my contract copy along with my visa application from India.

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Generally COS has the address as country of origin from where you would be applying.
Contract submission is not mandatory for the visa application.

Clown007
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 general visa application doubts

Post by Clown007 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi All,

I need an urgent suggestion. I am going to apply for T2 gen application in this week. I believe we do not need to submit any offer letter from employer as the the CoS is self suffient. In my case my employer is sponsoring where I am currently working. They have given me reference letter mentioning that I am an existing employee and they are sponsoring me under xyz sponsor license number.

Although all the info has been asked by my employer while considering my application for CoS. But still I am confused that do I need to submit this reference letter document alongside my visa application. Does this make any challenges for a visa officer to think if the visa should be granted or not. The doubt/confusion arises as they may think law of R LMT might have been compromised. This is just a thought. I would love to get opinion from those who have faced similar situation of being sponsored where they have been working earlier.

I appreciate the earliest possible response for this query.

Clown007
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General

Post by Clown007 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi All,

I have one query as I am in same situation. I have been given a reference letter by my employer that I am their existing employee and will be continuing this job as been sponsored by us under xyz licence no.

Should this letter be submitted along with visa application. Hope it should not make any wrong impact on the case worker.

Please someone guide me on this please

Clown007
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General(Same employer)

Post by Clown007 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 am

Please can someone reply with the opinion on my query. It will be of great help. I have to submit my application by tomorrow.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 ICT Dependant to Tier 2 General(Same employer)

Post by amit2453 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 am

Clown007 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 am
Please can someone reply with the opinion on my query. It will be of great help. I have to submit my application by tomorrow.
I think you don't need to provide. Normally employer provide all this information to HO before CoS allocation.