ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FYI about mistakes/errors after submission

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

purplelace88
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

FYI about mistakes/errors after submission

Post by purplelace88 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi all,

Updating this as I tried to find information on procedure for updating application after submission in vain. i made my application through a legal firm for switching to a new employer and I had been denied a visa in 2010 and mentioned to my representative but they failed to include it in the original application.

4 days after submission (bearing in mind there was no paper application for me to cross out or provide an accompanying cover letter) I reached out to my representative and they emailed the caseworker with my correct details. I got approval today. If I hadn't updated it, it would be been a critical error akin to misinterpretation and subject to a 10 year ban.

For those of you who may find yourself in such a situation, it might be helpful to know that you do not have to withdraw your application and start over again.

All the best!

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: FYI about mistakes/errors after submission

Post by UKLL » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 pm

I don't think it actually matters