ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(PR) information on Fingerprints?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

klmacko

EEA(PR) information on Fingerprints?

Post by klmacko » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 am

In question 10 of the EEA(PR) application it asks for details as to when I last provided finger prints as part of my previous EEA residence card. What do you do if you don't remember where you provided it (I know it was at a post office but not sure which one) and I don't know the exact date (I can guess, but have no evidence of when this was).

"Fingerprints in previous immigration applications
10. Have you, or has any non-EEA family member included in this application, had your/their
fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad
(including for an EEA family permit)?"

sotoke
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: EEA(PR) information on Fingerprints?

Post by sotoke » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:26 am

if you don't remember when/which post office branch you had it done, just write the city and month if you remember.

best of luck

silverxlibra
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: EEA(PR) information on Fingerprints?

Post by silverxlibra » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:22 pm

I didn't remember the particular date either (I imagine most people don't unless they are particularly good at keeping records).
So I put down the month and the year, and explained in a note that the fingerprinting done as part of my application for a family permit (to enter the UK) at the UK embassy in Ireland.