ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) payment rejected. Please advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhamblues

FLR(M) payment rejected. Please advise

Post by bhamblues » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi all.
I posted my wife's FLR(M) on 2nd April. HO had tried to take payment off my credit card on 4th April but apparently keyed in the wrong security code. ( I got all this information when i foned my bank today to see if HO made any attempts to take money out) . I checked my application form and have given all details correctly.
So i guess next step for HO is to return my documents as invalid(??) . Any idea when can i expect to recieve my original documents? Do they send it by recorded delivery? Her current visa expires on April 25th so hoping to get it before that. Please advice
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”

bhamblues

Re: FLR(M) payment rejected. Please advise

Post by bhamblues » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi,
Any thoughts on how long would it take to get my original appln and docs back? Thnx

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

bhamblues wrote:Hi all.
I posted my wife's FLR(M) on 2nd April. HO had tried to take payment off my credit card on 4th April but apparently keyed in the wrong security code. ( I got all this information when i foned my bank today to see if HO made any attempts to take money out) . I checked my application form and have given all details correctly.
So i guess next step for HO is to return my documents as invalid(??) . Any idea when can i expect to recieve my original documents? Do they send it by recorded delivery? Her current visa expires on April 25th so hoping to get it before that. Please advice
I think they are sending your documents back. But you should call them immediately ask them retry you card again.

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Thanks. But when i rang HO today on the 0300 number, they said they don't have any log of my FLR M application on their system ( I gave them my Royal Mail Special Delivery tracking number as reference). I am so sure I gave the correct details. Its fault on their end to have keyed in wrong details!!. I shall try ringing them again 2mrw to see if they got any updates. But any idea how long does it take to get your documents back once payment is rejected. I got only 17 days of valid visa left. The payment was rejected by the bank on April 4th.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 am

Hi
Do not worry your documents will be returned within a week. It also happened with me even may be they already had sent your documents you might be get in few days.

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 am

Thanks for ur replies. Hoping to get the docs soon from HO.

kopekolduren
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by kopekolduren » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:44 pm

I am in a similar situation. According to the bank they never even tried.
So what happened afterwards?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

kopekolduren wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:44 pm
I am in a similar situation. According to the bank they never even tried.
So what happened afterwards?
This topic is from 2014 and the members are no longer active since posting.

Kindly refrain from digging up old tpics/threads and continue your topic you already have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.