ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration advice for a health condition.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Immigration advice for a health condition.

Post by Chidiebube » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello Friends, I will like you all to advice me on which route to take, I am very ill due to a health condition that cannot be treated in my country. I want to know my right as a resident in UK. I know the home office abuse human rights, what should I do because I don't want to be illegally deported.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Immigration advice for a health condition.

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:06 pm

What is your current immigration status?

What happened to your JR application you were going to make in 2016?

How long have you been in the UK??

What is your nationality??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Re: Immigration advice for a health condition.

Post by Chidiebube » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi Cr001,

Many thanks for your response.

My JR application wasn't successful, I was told the immigration judge that handed my case has a bad reputation.

I've been in the UK for almost 9 years.

I am from Nigeria

Currently I am illegal in the country, I may be willing to go home but I don't want a situation where they will just bundle me back to my home country without considering my health condition. I am unfit to be in a plane and I believe it is human rights abuse to send a sick person back to their country without medical care.