ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schengen visa using french embassy for Spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scotboy82
Newly Registered

schengen visa using french embassy for Spain

Post by scotboy82 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi

Me (British National) and Wife (Chinese National on 2 year UK visa) want to go to Spain with my parents on a family holiday in July of this year.

We can't get an appointment in time for Spanish Embassy but can get an appointment late May for French Embassy. So we plan to get a multiple (or at least double entry visa) from French Embassy, then go to Paris for a couple of days in June, before going to Spain for 7 days in July.

We did something very similar earlier this year, got 2 month double entry visa from French Embassy in Jan, went to Paris for two days in Feb, then Spain for 10 days in Mar. Worried that the French might refuse my wifes visa this time or the next time, as they may think we are just using their good visa service. Of course we are using their good visa service but we are also visiting France first everytime on the visa, but not just spending the longest time in France.

Has anyone got any experience of a similar situation? Are the French likely to refuse her visa or should it be cool?