ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General delayed - India

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kalpesh007
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General delayed - India

Post by Kalpesh007 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi Guys,

I had submitted the documents on 2nd August 2018 in South Mumbai VFS for my UK tier 2 visa, and till date i have not received any details about it, could you please let me know about any information around this ,As it has been delayed by a big time now and i am worried.
I spoke to the UKVI 30th August 2018 and it has been confirmed to me that an decision has been made on my application 2 weeks back.
I again spoke to the UKVI on 4th Sept 2018 and Now the case has been escalated an UKVI is going to update me in 15 days on the escalation.

Could you please help me to understand the issue and whom can i contact to get clear idea about what is happening...

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 General delayed - India

Post by cyclina1 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:48 pm

From the forum here seems that quite a lot of applicants have priority service but not "priority" at all.... Not much you can do unfortunately.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.