ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

married to Polish

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Thu May 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Folks --

Chill Out !

Personal attacks rather directly violate our policies here, even if you are using our PM system.

All participants are in danger of getting banned.

You are required to read and obey our Announcements section as a condition of your membership in this forum. I direct you now to one Announcement that you better pay attention to:

-> Announcements -> forum trolling

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

salimnina
BANNED

Post by salimnina » Thu May 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Administrator wrote:.

Folks --

Chill Out !

Personal attacks rather directly violate our policies here, even if you are using our PM system.

All participants are in danger of getting banned.

You are required to read and obey our Announcements section as a condition of your membership in this forum. I direct you now to one Announcement that you better pay attention to:

-> Announcements -> forum trolling

the Admin
an ignorant; even as comments too should be banned; he wouldn't get that far ln this forum; lts becoming an open space for his low intellect achievement to get credit regarding people who convert to lslam (refer to his comments above) l would be very disappointed lf you defend him and l wouldn't wait for your ban because l wont take part of a forum that preserve these ill thoughts

martha

Post by martha » Thu May 08, 2008 8:03 pm

You seem to take all posts very personally. No-one comes here to offend others. It is for all to give as much help as possible.

Your islamic marriage is just that, and you need to have an English one too in your circumstances. Under new rules, you have to get permision.

I did both. It is necessary too in your case.

Good luck, and salaams

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri May 09, 2008 11:23 am

salimnina wrote: [... ] and l wouldn't wait for your ban because l wont take part of a forum that preserve these ill thoughts
Thank you for making my decision on this easy.

Don't try to come back.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

salimnina2
BANNED

Post by salimnina2 » Mon May 12, 2008 2:21 pm

salimnina wrote: [... ] and l wouldn't wait for your ban because l wont take part of a forum that preserve these ill thoughts

Don't try to come back.

the Admin
YOU'RE AN IDIOT, DEFENDING A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU

martha

Post by martha » Mon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Hmm, not nice language for a respectable muslim woman to use, especially a revert. No I'm not being pious, I'm a revert myself. Not a nice example, sorry to say

tomkin

Post by tomkin » Mon May 12, 2008 4:30 pm

zee_aziz wrote:abey bhosri kay! ye tu bata tera status kia hai UK mein....phir tujhe koi advice kar sakta hai......bas aa kar paad dia....kay meri BV polish hai...gando teri shaadi registered marriage nahi hai....iss liye tera kuch nahi ho sakta. pheley register karwa apni shaadi....lund!...Home office ye pooche ga ke tu ne polish randi ko kitne mein khareeda....

Translation for other people is here:
dear brother! first tell as whats ur status in UK ....then somebody will be able to advice you.....it is not enough that your wife is polish....actually you got to register your marriage first ....otherwise you can get permanent stay in UK. Home offic wont accept this type of marrige ..dear!
thank you
I am sure this will become a legend now along with the translation :) :) :)

drsquirrel

Post by drsquirrel » Wed May 14, 2008 8:33 am

Last edited by drsquirrel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

martha wrote:Hmm, not nice language for a respectable muslim woman to use, especially a revert. No I'm not being pious, I'm a revert myself. Not a nice example, sorry to say
Martha - you should see the Private Messages she sends me!

martha

Post by martha » Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Hehe. actually , was it a woman or man ? Still, sorry you had some nasty pm's. Expect you had a laugh about them though :wink:

pantaiema
Diamond Member

The person like this should be banned

Post by pantaiema » Fri May 16, 2008 6:46 pm

I fully agree that the person like this to be banned in this forum This behaviour does not add any value to the forum.

salimnina2 wrote:

Don't try to come back.

the Admin
YOU'RE AN IDIOT, DEFENDING A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU
Pantaiema