ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Review pilot team sent a letter.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mercy2006
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Appeal Review pilot team sent a letter.

Post by Mercy2006 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:17 am

Good morning everyone on this forum ,I a a family member of eea national and I made an application in last year for permanent residence card,but my application was refused because I couldn't provide my ex ID.I appealed and my hearing date is 24th of August.
Appeal pilot team sent a letter to my solicitor on 30th of July that they want to review my case and if the home office did not change their original decision then the hearing will take place. They asked my solicitor to send a reconsideration letter and any supporting document, I provided all emails that I have sent to him and the receipt I used to pay private investigator that helped me to look for him.
Now my hearing is Friday next week and I have not heard anything from them ,my lawyer has provided what they ask for almost 2 weeks now and we can't hear anything from them,does that mean they stiĺl want to go to court ,is anyone in this kind of situation pls help me out

skunchila
Newly Registered
Togo

Re: Appeal Review pilot team sent a letter.

Post by skunchila » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Pls update us on your appeal. Thanks