ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:08 pm

and the landlord letter that i am living with my husband address which i use for fiancee visa dated 2017,should i still able to use it for FLRM visa?or i still request new one?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:29 pm

HI,is just want to know about this question from category F.my husband is self employed and we should choice one of these....
7.3 C is income not from employment and 7.3 D is income from pension or permitted benefits but my husband don't have any pension.SHOULD WE NEED TO ANSWER THIS?

(c) Does you/your sponsor’s combined self employment earnings in the last financial year
equal or exceed the financial requirement when combined with other specified income for the
same financial year? You cannot combine self employment with savings to meet the financial
requirement.
Yes go to section 7.3C and 7.3D where
applicable

No go to question 7.3C

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Just confusing question.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 am

hi just a quick question,we have house inspection report dated octobet 2017 for my fiancee visa requirements, should i still able to use that inspection report for my FLR M application or should i get new one?
and also landlord letter prove that she has no objection to accommodate me in my husband rented house dated 2017 also should i still able to use it to apply FLR M?Thanks alot.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:18 am

A lot can change between October 2017 and now!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:23 am

But why do you need a report?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:32 am

that is what we submit for fiancee visa,do you think still need inspection report for flr m?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi,just want to ask about this question from category F. my husband is self employed and we should choose one of these....
7.3 C is income not from employment and 7.3 D is income from pension or permitted benefits but my husband don't have any pension. SHOULD WE NEED TO ANSWER THIS?

(c) Does you/your sponsor’s combined self employment earnings in the last financial year
equal or exceed the financial requirement when combined with other specified income for the
same financial year? You cannot combine self employment with savings to meet the financial
requirement.
applicable

No go to question 7.3C

-THIS QUESTION JUST CONFUSE ME.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 pm

hello everyone,i just want to know if property inspection report is required for applying extension for initial 2.5 yrs FLR M?cos we have the previous property inspection report when we process the fiancee visa,it was october 2017,do i still can able to submit the property inspection report we used for fiancee visa to FLR M application?thanks alot! :)

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Paying in a premium service

Post by susierolaleverton » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi everyone just a quick question if i will book a premium service i should pay for the visa fee and IHS fee and also premium service fee,but i fill up the manual form of FLR m,was it any problem?and if ever we booked appointment should we get the answer at the same day during appointment?how if we missed some documents?is it automaticly rejected?or we will inform us to provide missing document?
THANK YOU.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:03 pm

hi,just want to know about the financial requirements?in says amount for this source?was it gross income if ever i choose the last full financial yr?before or after tax thanks alot!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:59 pm

For self-employment earnings it is the amount after allowable business expenses have been deducted. In other words the nett amount on which HMRC have calculated for tax payable.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:23 pm

hi everyone can you help me with this question my husband is self employed and we rely in category (F)
(x) (category F)
(a) How much income did you or your sponsor earn from self employment in the last financial
year?
You Your sponsor
£ N/A £ I ANSWER THE TOTAL INCOME OF MY HUSBAND
(b) Does your/your sponsor’s combined self employment earnings in the last financial year equal
or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?
Yes go to section 7.4 " YES " No go to question 7.3C

requirement.

applicable

No go to question 7.3C " DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION?"thanks alot!

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:23 pm

thank you so much madam:)

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Casa wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:59 pm
For self-employment earnings it is the amount after allowable business expenses have been deducted. In other words the nett amount on which HMRC have calculated for tax payable.
thanks alot madam!

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:28 pm

hello just wanna ask about the biometric enrolment fee,do i have to pay the biometric fee first to the post office before we send my documents through post? Many thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:28 pm
hello just wanna ask about the biometric enrolment fee,do i have to pay the biometric fee first to the post office before we send my documents through post? Many thanks!
No. You pay the biometric fee when you go to the post office to enroll biometrics. If you are using the paper form, HO will write to you to do your biometrics and you take the letter to the post office to enroll. If you use the online form, my understanding is that you get the option to download the letter yourself. You must take the letter as it has a barcode specifically linked to your application for the biometric process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm
susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:28 pm
No. You pay the biometric fee when you go to the post office to enroll biometrics. If you are using the paper form, HO will write to you to do your biometrics and you take the letter to the post office to enroll. If you use the online form, my understanding is that you get the option to download the letter yourself. You must take the letter as it has a barcode specifically linked to your application for the biometric process.
thank you CR001.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:07 pm

hello just want to ask regard paying IHS online i did it just few minutes ago,i put my IHS refference number in the form do i have to include the reciept of IHS fee together with application form then send through post?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

requirement.

applicable

No go to question 7.3C

" DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION? this is base in category F as my husband/sponsor is self employed."thanks alot!

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:24 pm

hi can i ask if where i could find the UTR-SA300?do i need it for FLRM initial 2.5 yrs?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:54 pm

hi just want to ask about the IHS which ive done yesterday online do i have to include the conformation of my IHS reciept together with application form?or i just put my IHS referrence number.thank you.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm

hi everyone can i ask for help with this question?this is base in category F self employed.

c) Does you/your sponsor’s combined self employment earnings in the last financial year
requirement.

applicable

No go to question 7.3C

" DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION? this is base in category F as my husband/sponsor is self employed."thanks alot!

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

sending flr m form through post

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

hello just wanted to ask if i should send the original passport of mine and my husband through post?thank you.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

sending my FLRM form through post

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello everyone im going to send my first initial 2.5yrs FLRM documents through post tomorrow i hope someone will check if i provided all of documents thanks alot.
APPLICANT DOCS:
1. FLR m form sign and dated;
2. IHS payment confirmation
3. Original passport and passport copies (all pages)
4. Two Passport sized Photographs (full name at the back of photo )
5. English language certificate (IELTS A1)
6. Letter of support
7. Supporting document(s)
a) Original Birth certificate
SPONSOR DOCS;
1. Original UK passport
2. Passport copies(all pages)
3. One recent passport sized photographs(full name at the back of photo)
4. Letter of support
5. Supporting document(s)
a) My Original birth certificate
b) 2x Original birth certificate of my 2 kids
RELATIONSHIP DOCS;
1. Original Civil marriage certificate
2. Photograph together A4 sized(10pcs)
3. Communication evidence via face book messenger
4. Wedding Dress receipt
5. Wedding booking confirmation from Registrar office Rutland
6. Leicester city council registration fee receipt
7. Wedding ring receipt
8. Flight booking itinerary From Philippines to United Kingdom
ACCOMMODATION DOCS;

1. Property inspection report
2. Property tenancy agreement
3. Letter from Landlord in sponsor and applicant name
4. Accommodation picture A4 sized
5. Letter/post of correspondence in joint name in the same address
6. Individual letter/post for sponsor
7. Individual letter/post for Applicant
8. Covering letter
FINANCIAL DOCS;
1. 12 months most up to date personal bank statements stamped and given by the official Bank provider (Sponsor)
2. Up to date last 12 months invoices or pay stubs showing the income of sponsor
3. Last year from April to April Accountants letter and accounts of the sponsors income from the sponsors accountant;
4. UTR and SA302
" PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISSED SOMETHING THANKS A LOT"