ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vignette transfer. Unable to travel before the 30-day vignette expiry.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

VISA EXTENSION. NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL WITH IN ENTRY CLEARANCE

Post by kristelaustria » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:50 pm

`May I know, if someone here knows how to extend the visa entry clearance? `i am having problems with my agency as they are on the process of renewing their license, so i may not be able to travel with in the entry clearance. my visa will expire on September 15, and my agency's license here in the Philippines may not be able to renew with in that span of time. Please, if someone here knows how to extend the visa, it will be of great help! thank you so much!

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: VISA EXTENSION. NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL WITH IN ENTRY CLEARANCE

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:47 pm

kristelaustria wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:50 pm
`May I know, if someone here knows how to extend the visa entry clearance? `i am having problems with my agency as they are on the process of renewing their license, so i may not be able to travel with in the entry clearance. my visa will expire on September 15, and my agency's license here in the Philippines may not be able to renew with in that span of time. Please, if someone here knows how to extend the visa, it will be of great help! thank you so much!
Your employer need to have unrestricted COS for you, then you can apply extension online.

You can instruct solicitor in the UK to advise you what to do.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kristelaustria » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 pm

cyclina1 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:47 pm
kristelaustria wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Your employer need to have unrestricted COS for you, then you can apply extension online.

You can instruct solicitor in the UK to advise you what to do.
HI cyclina1! thank you for your reply. `however, my in my case, i am still here in the Philippines. I have my cos, applied for a visa, it was granted, and my entry clearance is from august 16-sept15, received my passport on august24. unfortunately, the agency which my employer is affiliated here in the Philippines is on the process of renewal, and may not be able to renew their license on time. `if you have any idea how `i can apply for visa extension? thank you very much!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

How is the agency in the Philippines relevant to your sponsor employer in the UK??

What exactly do mean by "agency"?

If your sponsor doesn't have a valid license, how did you get a visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kristelaustria » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm
How is the agency in the Philippines relevant to your sponsor employer in the UK??

The agency will be the one to process my deployment from philippines to UK, this is how we process it here in the Philippines.

We need to go through an agency to make sure that the employer in the uk is legit, to protect filipino workers.

Right now, i need to extend my visa while waiting for the agency's license to be renewed.

Do you have an idea how to request for extension? Thank you very much!

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kristelaustria » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:34 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi CR001,

I was reading some topics here in the immigrationboards and found some infos about the visa extension, under the vignette transfer, i have a question regarding the visa details, it was asked the date issued and expiry of the visa, im confused what dates I will indicate, if i will indicate the entry clearance validity which is one month, or the visa validity which is 3 years?

Thank you for your responses!

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

Vignette transfer. Unable to travel before the 30-day vignette expiry.

Post by kristelaustria » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:16 am

hi to all,

I am in the unfortunate situation, my entry clearance is from August 18 to september 15 2018, however, due to unfortunate circumstance, I may be travelling to uk late september, since my recruitment agency here in the philippines is under license renewal and may not be able to process my deployment from philippines to UK.
I need to apply for a vignette transfer and indicate in the additional information why we are not able to travel.
i just have a question, in the visa transfer details, it was indicated the visa validity/expiry, what should i need to indicate in that box, the validity of the entry clearance which is one month, or the visa validity which is 3 years?

thank you in advance for anyone who responds.