ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I forgot to attach first visa application refusal letter to second application. What should I do now ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mesckawe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

I forgot to attach first visa application refusal letter to second application. What should I do now ?

Post by mesckawe » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:18 pm

I have applied for eea family permit visa and received a refusal letter. Then I have applied again providing more evidences and other documents, BUT I have forgotten to attach a refusal letter of first application. Any ideas what should I do now? Help me please with advice

sotoke
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: I forgot to attach first visa application refusal letter to second application. What should I do now ?

Post by sotoke » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am

hi, you don't have to attach the refusal letter bcos they've got everything with them.

best of luck