ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aladino
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa question

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Thank you a lot for the answer... I have another question and try to bear me please...
My wife estranged from her family so i don't have any kind of contact with them do you think pictures with just my family and supporting letters from my part (my friends and siblings) would be ok or HO can have a doubt on our relationship and refuse the app
Thank you in advance

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:04 pm

They look at the relationship as a whole including communication, visits etc. Photos together with family are good but its not the most important.

How would they know if the family members on photo is of your or of hers. You are over-thinking it should be ok.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Yeah really I am ... because they said to me i have to mention the place and time and who are in the pictures

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:13 am

Photo 1 - "May 2018 - Colombo, Sri Lanka - Me, My Husband and family"
Photo 2 - " May 2018 - Candy, Sri Lanka - Me, My Husband and family in National Local Park"

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello it is me again i have told that there is a letter of "considering human rights claims for SPOUSE VISA " it support the application too much but i couldnt find the template of this letter , is there anyone know about this letter template please

tia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Aladino wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:57 pm
Hello it is me again i have told that there is a letter of "considering human rights claims for SPOUSE VISA " it support the application too much but i couldnt find the template of this letter , is there anyone know about this letter template please

tia
There are no 'template letters'. Letters need to be written based on your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:42 pm

DOES MY WIFE HAS TO WRITE IT BASED ON ARTICLE 8 ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Aladino wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:42 pm
DOES MY WIFE HAS TO WRITE IT BASED ON ARTICLE 8 ?
NO!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm
Aladino wrote:

tia

There are no 'template letters'. Letters need to be written based on your circumstances.
NEED TO BE WRITTEN OR NOT

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Aladino wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:43 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm
Aladino wrote:

tia

NEED TO BE WRITTEN OR NOT
NO!!

Can you please stop posting in CAPITAL letters. It is the same as SHOUTING.

I will leave others to comment or advise further. Good luck!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am

What specific human rights issues will you be raising?

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:29 am

It's a problem in my laptop but I am using the phone now ..

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am
My wife has a mental illness and she cannot live with me in my country coz of her medicine are prohibited, in addition that she's estranged from her family there and she's living alone now, her mental illness is inherited ( her grand mother suicide after her mother 3 months later) so I am worried if that can happen with her specially after her family left her .. is there anything to do with human rights to be next her ? I am struggling and we don't have money for solicitors TIA

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Submit the evidence to support your application.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:46 am

Aladino wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 pm
Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am
My wife has a mental illness and she cannot live with me in my country coz of her medicine are prohibited, in addition that she's estranged from her family there and she's living alone now, her mental illness is inherited ( her grand mother suicide after her mother 3 months later) so I am worried if that can happen with her specially after her family left her .. is there anything to do with human rights to be next her ? I am struggling and we don't have money for solicitors TIA
In my opinion the more you bring the matter of family mental illness/tragedies (unless its being asked) the more you make your case complicate instead making it stronger with these.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:27 pm

No i am not going to mention that in my docs I just explained exactly our situation for advise coz i know article 8 right to private and family life and 16 Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State
of human rights protecting

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:31 pm
Submit the evidence to support your application.
:idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Thank you for that i am trying to know how to submit evidence without making my case worst

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:29 pm

There's no rule against submitting evidence to show current family situation and care duties. It may even be seen with an compassionate view

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Thank you for the answer

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi guys,

I am going to apologise ahead of time as this is lengthy. I was hoping you could read over my supporting letter to see if you guys think it is suitable?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
P.S: my wife is desable and she got PIP
supporting letter (Applicant)

applicant 11/10/2018

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxxxxx
Email.:

Dear sir / madam
I am “Applicant”, passport number ............, currently living in xxx ''TUNISIA''. The husband of “sponsor”, currently lives in location ''uk''.
It’s hard for me to write how much I feel about my wife xxxx as I cannot express it good in English. I am writing this supporting letter for my application
We first met in September last year 2017 through a group on Facebook when she had some problems and I was helping her to pass it then we start talking private and video chat which made us become closer, we were talking day and night and still do unless she is here with me in Tunisia.
The first time we met in person was 10/01/2018 when she came to visit me and stayed with me and my small family in the family house , she spent with me three weeks which gave her a chance to know all my family members and they got on really well (which you can see from the pictures enclosed) and I took her to spend a day at my uncle’s farm, then my wife started the visits to me every few weeks for a month at a time, during that time we spent every minutes together which help us to develop our relationship and got to know each other more and we started planning our future together and made arrangement when she will come back.
When the time comes for her to leave, it’s really hard because she gets sad and to see her cry upsets me too after that period together which made it hard to me to see her leaving too. And when I got home I felt sad for many days after as I felt my house is empty as I used to spend all the day with her. There were so many feelings, mutual likes of the personality and character, and mutual love with the family, and that touched me so hard, really, I felt so much that something was missing when she left.
We keep in touch by video calls every day for hours talking and planning our future. Throughout this time, we have realized that we have met our perfect partner, we know that we need to be together and look forward to be able to continue our lives together. We started arranging our marriage, then my wife came back to stay with me among my family, everybody that know us always say how they see how we love each other, and how much we are so happy when we are together, were so happy for us to get married, and we get lot of love and support from them all. We had that unforgettable marriage 02/04/2018 then we went for our honeymoon in the “Island of Djerba” Tunisia and we stayed at my cousin’s villa and spend quality time alone visiting different places and had a lovely time together which made me feel more responsible and determined to look after her as a husband should, one of the best things on me and my wife in our relationship is that we talk about everything, we share our thoughts and ideas, and like any couple we also have goals and objectives for our future. My wife has her own house living just with her pets, she hasn’t got any support except me which makes me always feel very worried about her there alone and more responsible, therefore I want to be there supporting and taking care of her, as recently I was laid off work as an English teacher in a private school and this situation isn’t ideal for our future in Tunisia and it is difficult too because she is on medication which is not available in my country in addition that she has to go and see her consultant regularly in England , both of us find that it's very helpful and necessary to be together in xxxxx. I can work hard in anything and in addition of being an English teacher I am also qualified in computer maintenance, translation and hotel and catering and I am confident that given the opportunity I could obtain work and support both my wife and my self and be the husband that I want to be , so that we can help each other in life and plan things for our future, We have worked so hard together for this application, done lots of searching, talking to others and feel very confident you will see our real loving relationship and a desire of me as a husband to be with my wife specially with her conditions.
The love we have, the support and help, the courage of working hard, we just want this so much, and we can’t stop thinking and imagining how amazing it going to be. If you can just feel us and feel that not only our love for each other but my worries every time she’s not with me, when she is alone in her house, no support, no visits, no one come to see her, it is really hard for me as a husband to not worry and I don’t know what’s happening with her, it is hard for me too to see her just through camera in her good and bad time, dear sir/madam, marriage, love and life it is not a video chat it is a commitment, holding my wife’s hand, make her feel the safety and the worm of the family that she need. When we are apart, it is hard but we have kept in constant contact via messages and video calling every day, every morning and nights for hours.
This is my letter to you; sir / madam, I hope that you see in our application what it means to us, this is the first step for a future of a husband and wife living separately waiting to start our life together looking forward to start building our future .Thank you for considering this application. If there is any other information you need in order to make your decision please con-tact either my wife xxxxxxx (on xxxxxxxx) or myself, xxxxxxxx on (+216 xxxxx)

Yours faithfully,

Applicant.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:15 pm

I am going to apologise ahead of time as this is lengthy.
Not just lengthy, but VERY difficult to read as you have used absolutely no spacing and all it is a one big block of text!!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 pm

As much as it feels right to express your feelings for your spouse this is way too much. The ECO does not care how much you miss or love your spouse. Give them direct straight to the point information. They dont want to hear no soppy love story.

For example: "dear sir/madam, marriage, love and life it is not a video chat it is a commitment, holding my wife’s hand, make her feel the safety and the worm of the family that she need. When we are apart, it is hard but we have kept in constant contact via messages and video calling every day, every morning and nights for hours."

Instead write:

"Whilst apart we kept in touch via Messages, Video calling...."

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm

thank you so much i will rectify

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:08 pm

try to bear me please, in the supporting letter as i got from you i do not have to express too much feeling but i have to give the ECO a headlines about my relationship from the beginning till today ? and can i mention the health condition of my wife which need more care coz she does not have no one with her ?