ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS start date vs Date of entry to UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vans
Newly Registered
India

RCOS start date vs Date of entry to UK

Post by Vans » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi All,

I made an application for tier 2 general on 16 August. My tier 2(general) visa got approved on 30 August and I am planning to start work in the UK on 13 September. But my employer mentioned start date of work in RCOS is 28 July. I got one month to enter in the UK(from 31.08.18 to 30.09.18). Will there is any problem when I am entering regard of different start dates/ECO clearance ?

Thanks in advance

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: RCOS start date vs Date of entry to UK

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:25 am

No problem for sure!
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Vans
Newly Registered
India

Re: RCOS start date vs Date of entry to UK

Post by Vans » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:23 am

cyclina1 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:25 am
No problem for sure!
Hi Cyclina1
I have read the following statement somewhere. Will this affect my entry/employment?
"Certificate of Sponsorship Start Date
The U.K. government recently sought to restrict the length of time a Tier 2 sponsored migrant’s start date can be delayed from the date originally declared on the CoS to a maximum of four weeks."