ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualifying as an extended family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sedsouza
Newly Registered

Qualifying as an extended family member

Post by sedsouza » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello All,

I am a EU citizen living and working in UK for the past 3 years, my family is a non-EU citizens.
My brother is working in a non-eu country, he is married and has a kid.

I wanted to know if there is any way i can apply for EEA family permit as extended family member for my brother.

Is dependent visa applicable in the scenario and will he be able to work here.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Qualifying as an extended family member

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:17 pm

sedsouza wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:05 pm
Hello All,

I am a EU citizen living and working in UK for the past 3 years, my family is a non-EU citizens.
My brother is working in a non-eu country, he is married and has a kid.

I wanted to know if there is any way i can apply for EEA family permit as extended family member for my brother.

Is dependent visa applicable in the scenario and will he be able to work here.

Thanks
In your other thread you say that you are a non-EU citizen who entered the UK in 2017 and that your EU citizen wife is your sponsor. :?: :?
eea-route-applications/query-on-being-a ... l#p1570624
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.