ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling from UK to India with Indian passport less than 6 months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nowfal
Newly Registered

Travelling from UK to India with Indian passport less than 6 months

Post by nowfal » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello
I have an Indian Passport valid till Feb 2019.I am working in UK on Tier 2 ICT Visa.
I have booked my tickets from UK to India on 27/08/18 and return tickets back to UK on 15/09/18.

The travel website is mandating me to have a valid passport for 6 months from the date of return ie 15/09.

When i checked with travel website , they asked me to call the airlines.
Airlines are telling this is not an issue but for confirmation they are asking to check with Indian High commission, London

Can anyone advise will this cause an issue ? Personally i dont think there is a problem as my passport is valid till Feb 2019 and I am travelling well within the expiry date..