ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work History Mismatch HMRC and HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SAAJ786
inactive
United Kingdom

Work History Mismatch HMRC and HO

Post by SAAJ786 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:55 pm

1. What is one came to the country as a student and lived with family friends and did not have much expenses and no rent to pay for the period they were on a student visa and did not work at all?

2. What if one did not do any job during their PSW 2-year visa?

3. What if one has no records of employment with HMRC for 6 years out of 10?

4. What if one has only one job to declare for last 10 year?

5. Is it ok to write only one job in the AN form?

6. Do they have to provide other financial supporting documents for the 6 years of no employment with the application, i.e. letter from the family friend where they lived or money coming from back home etc. instead of p60's and payslips? (for those 6 years of no employment)

7. Reference to the question (6.) is it good practice to send them all the other documents at the time of application or one should wait until/if HO sends us a query or asks for further documents/evidence?

8. Reference to the question (7.) Sending (other unconventional documents) One would argue that isn't it like telling to the HO that please look on this section as they are feeling guilty or making them look and dig on me or giving them bottlenecks or confessing a guilt or Voluntarily showing HO a possible weak point for the application?

Really need your expert advises, please.

Many thanks in advance for reading above and considering to answer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Work History Mismatch HMRC and HO

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:24 pm

What is your FULL immigration history and visas held in the UK?

Do not send unnecessary documents. HO will ask for anything if they need more clarification.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.