ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Java jobs in london UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sandy rocks
Newly Registered

Java jobs in london UK

Post by Sandy rocks » Sat May 17, 2008 11:51 am

I am an another HSMP holder seeking job in UK(london) from past 3 weeks.I am having 5 yrs exp in JAVA/J2EE but i have not sticked to particular domain in my career from banking to telecom ,so that might be once of the reason for not getting interviews(Just 1 inetrview till now) and same old stories about consultant.

So i thought why should i wait or expect for a consultant to schedule my interview why cant i apply directly to employers. :idea:

To start with ,Can anyone send me list of software companies in London or south west England.

Regards
Sandy :wink:

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Sat May 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Very less likely to get a response by sending your resume directly to the companies. Most of them engage agencies as they are expected to do the initial screening for them.

Only some companies do recruitment on their own.

Working in different domains need not be a weak point. My profile contained the same but my company viewed it as a strong point.

dnicky
Member of Standing

Post by dnicky » Sun May 18, 2008 10:45 am

Dell - Bracknell
Unisys - London, Bournemouth
JP Mogran Chase - Bournemouth

A few companies that I know who welcome direct applications.