ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

'Please Help? Online Questions - Appointment 1 weeks time.'

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

Naturalisation form online queries

Post by ajay.jethani » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 am

Hi all

Appreciate your reply

1) online link asks for all previous immigration - hopefully it asking when I applied for my Tier 1 extensions and first applied dates. not sure I can get my date correctly for postal form when I did for my wife and son in 2015. only one date if that is ok or I can mention at end that this date may not be accurate?

2) Also one of other member replied for documents below that is reason i asked about employer listing absence - but hopefully passport will do in our case and listing absence if asked in the form?

3) Date of first arrival in UK? I first arrived in UK in March 2011 but i came for permanent settlement in March 2012 and i have got ILR April 2017 - do i need to provide 2012 date or 2011 as first arrival or it doesnt matter?

I've got the appointment 19th sep for NDRS + JCAP so would advise soon will help in filling online form

Apprecicated

ANGELA LIMA

Re: Naturalisation form online queries

Post by ANGELA LIMA » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Dear All,

I've sent the application only by paper . Is there any potentian time frame different from the online process?
Application was received on the 03.09.18 and they havent taken the money or sent the acknowledgment letter.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:59 pm

ANGELA LIMA wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Dear All,

I've sent the application only by paper . Is there any potentian time frame different from the online process?
Application was received on the 03.09.18 and they havent taken the money or sent the acknowledgment letter.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance
Hi @ANGELA LIMA, just a general request please that I know generally the Moderators will police, please start your own Topic and not hijack another members thread/topic please? The member below @ajay.jethani has asked/requested some information for himself, for which he is hoping someone will respond, which is totally unrelated to your question and Topic.

Thank you.

Ancestor
South Africa

Post by Ancestor » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi ajay,

Hopefully one of the learned members who has gone through the experience already, can confirm and ensure we have got the right info, and what I have responded below is in fact correct?

I am going through the process myself, so anybody confirming my comments below and chipping in, would be appreciated?
1) online link asks for all previous immigration - hopefully it asking when I applied for my Tier 1 extensions and first applied dates. not sure I can get my date correctly for postal form when I did for my wife and son in 2015. only one date if that is ok or I can mention at end that this date may not be accurate?
My understanding is that you need list ALL previous applications, and it does say for some of the questions "if known", so my understanding is you need answer as best as possible. I have tried to find what I think were application dates, which I think is good enough.

"This is what it says on the Online Form:-
Previous application details
Name in which you made the application
Date of application, if known?
Enter date in the format DD MM YYYY

Enter your reference number if known?
Was this application made in the UK?
Yes
No
Were your fingerprints taken as part of this application?
Yes
No
Date fingerprints were taken, if known?
Enter date in the format DD MM YYYY"
2) Also one of other member replied for documents below that is reason i asked about employer listing absence - but hopefully passport will do in our case and listing absence if asked in the form?
My understanding is that you just list the absences as required on the Online form, and no proof/evidence is required.
3) Date of first arrival in UK? I first arrived in UK in March 2011 but i came for permanent settlement in March 2012 and i have got ILR April 2017 - do i need to provide 2012 date or 2011 as first arrival or it doesnt matter?
This I am not to sure of, but my logic tells me that the date I would think you put, is that pertaining to the start of your continuous period for settlement? if someone could advise? Your arrival in March 2011, what was that for and on what basis? Was it a Visit Visa or other, but I am not sure?

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

Post by ajay.jethani » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Thanks very much your reply

As suggested Ancestor could someone please confirm answers provided - that would be much appreciated

Also i have another query for my son Referral

I've asked my Son school as he started reception today - but earlier school teacher or current they are not willing to provide their reference

But i'm bit worried or will provide the cover letter mentioning that i reached the school teacher but as they were not able to provide any reference i'm attaching my referrals same for my son as well

Hope that will help. Please someone reply having the experience as i have appointment soon next week and dont want to miss my opportunity or any queries

appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Ajay

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

Post by ajay.jethani » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi

could i please request someone to reply my queries ? appreciated

thanks, Ajay

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

'Please Help? Online Questions - Appointment 1 weeks time.'

Post by ajay.jethani » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi all

Sorry for asking queries - I don't want to bother all but any advise will be really useful and avoid any confusion I have.

Appreciate your reply - 'Please Help? Online Questions - Appointment 1 weeks time on 19th Sep 2018'

4) final query for my son Referral

I've asked my Son school as he started reception today - but earlier school teacher or current they are not willing to provide their reference

But i'm bit worried or will provide the cover letter mentioning that i reached the school teacher but as they were not able to provide any reference i'm attaching my referrals same for my son as well

Hope that will help. Please someone reply having the experience as i have appointment soon next week and dont want to miss my opportunity or any queries

will be very much grateful for your kind advise. Appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Ajay