ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marriage in pakistan not real

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singlemom
Newly Registered

marriage in pakistan not real

Post by singlemom » Sat May 17, 2008 5:11 pm

i married in pakistan five years ago and recently found out that i may not be legally married to my husband however he did get here on a spousal visa and he has admitted that he was only in it for the visa i have my certificate atteseted but by foreign affairs and not the union council is it legal here in scotland and with my chiild being born in 2003 before the new acts came into place for 50?50 rights if it's not legal will that deem him of his right's and will that make it spousal visa obtained fraudulently and can he be removed as he has once allready been removed after overstaying

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Sun May 18, 2008 1:15 am

singlemom, your question is not clear. What are you trying to ask? Why do you think that your mariage is not legal? If your husband already got a spouse visa why would he be removed? When did he get his spouse visa? Has he got his ILR? where is he now? You mentioned he overstayed. Did he overstayed his spouse visa???
Ofcourse if deception is used to obtain a visa, his visa may be revoked if you withdraw your support.
Can you be more specific in your question.