ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problems with Comprehensive sickness insurance

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manny20
Newly Registered
Ghana

Problems with Comprehensive sickness insurance

Post by Manny20 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi all,
Please I would appreciate your help on this very much. My wife, an EEA national has to get CSI to support my EEA family permit application. She's currently a student in the UK. She contacted Aviva for their healthier solutions plan but they appear hesitant to offer the plan sighting very funny reasons that she has to be permanent resident first to access the plan.
Can anyone suggest an alternative but affordable cover for both of us - something around 60 per month for couples in their 20s. Thank you!

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: Problems with Comprehensive sickness insurance

Post by NikiGio » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Manny20,
I've seen in another immigration forum on Facebook that people that have used the following companies have had their applications accepted - you'll have to enquire about prices with them directly: AXA PP Healthcare, Aviva Healthier Solutions policy, BUPA, April.
See also: https://www.freemovement.org.uk/compreh ... -needs-it/