ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa Refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Tier 2 Visa Refusal

Post by dodzikojo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:43 am

Hi all, I will like to know if it's possible to apply for a change from my tier 4 student to a tier 2 Visa. I got a job after my masters program and the company decided to apply for the license and still awaiting response. My current visa expires in a couple of days. Also, are there any other routes to take if possible to prevent me having to apply from outside the UK and remain while awaiting for the license approval.

Thank you.

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Remain in the UK while awaiting company sponsor license for tier 2 visa

Post by dodzikojo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Is it possible to remain in the uk while waiting for a sponsor license for the company to come through? My current tier 4 visa ends soon and I will like to know if i will have to leave the country and reapply from my home country or stay and apply as soon as i receive the CoS number.

Thanks

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Tier 2 Visa Refusal

Post by dodzikojo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:47 am

Hi guys, i recently applied from the UK for a switch of visa from a tier 4 to a tier 2 as I got employment after my master's education. However, i just got refused on the basis of insufficient salary and my tier 4 visa expired during the processing time. What i will like to know is, what are my options? IF the employer is willing to increase my salary do i still need to leave the country and reapply out of the country? OR is there an option to still remain in the country and rectify the situation?

Any advice will be really appreciated.

vinny

Re: Remain in the UK while awaiting company sponsor license for tier 2 visa

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:14 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pere0026
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Visa Refusal

Post by pere0026 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 pm

As Ur visa expired and U've got a refusal I'd say U have to leave also even if Ur employer would like to increase Ur salary he'd need to do another RLMT test in case there's someone qualified already in the UK