ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR accelereated route, No decision untill now and nearly reached to 5 Years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MoonG2
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILR accelereated route, No decision untill now and nearly reached to 5 Years

Post by MoonG2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Dear Gurus,
My Initial Tie1 Entrepreneur was granted on 17/01/2014. After that, I applied for ILR accelerate route for T1-Ent, with 10 Full-time employment on 13 Jan 2017.

Employment Details:
First Year - 2 FT Employees
Second Year - 3 FT Employees
Third Year - 10 FT Employees

Home Office visited my site for an interview on 05/12/2017, since that I haven't received any decision.
I kept 10 FT employees until Jan 2018, After that, I am completing at least 2 FT employment.

My Question is, As I haven't received a decision so far from the home office, can I still apply for ILR on the basis of my 5 years, in next Jan-2019 if no decision is received till that time?

I would really appreciate if guru like Zimba88 gives his input on this?

Best Regard,

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: ILR accelereated route, No decision untill now and nearly reached to 5 Years

Post by moongesture » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 pm

If no decision will be made till you reach 5-years qualifying period then you can vary your application towards 5 years route which means only 2 Full-Time Employment need to be shown. Remember it will be a new application which means you may need to provide some new documents i,e business activity etc.

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR accelereated route, No decision untill now and nearly reached to 5 Years

Post by sm12 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Yes, you can.

You could also try approaching your MP to contact the HO for an update.

Did you get a complex letter?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:21 am

I never heard someone waiting that long for decision :?
However you applied under SET(O) as the accelerated ILR and the 5 year ILR are NOT technically separate routes. It is simply a slight difference in how the HO calculates the specified period for ILR under the immigration rules. I believe you must get a response soon
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Is HO took 1 year visit your place to verify your genuineness ?

Have you not contacted HO or your local MP to get an update about your case ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Did they send an interview letter or was it a surprise visit?