ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard visitor - funds & tenancy

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tomdavis

Standard visitor - funds & tenancy

Post by tomdavis » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

Hi

My parents wants to visit me for a month.
They have around Rs 60,000 in their joint account. And fixed deposit savings of around 50 lakhs. A property as well. They live with my brother, his wife and grand children. Also take care of my grand parents who are alive and lives in a village.

1) I am showing my funds for maintenance. Is it fine or their application can get refused that they don’t have enough money of their own. Is fixed deposit acceptable?

2) they live on rent but don’t have tenancy agreement. Do they need to make a tenancy agreement before applying?

3) they will write that they l come back as they hv responsibilities in India, takes care of grand children and grand parents. Is it fine? Do they need to show any address proof of brother n grand parents?

I m showing my below docs

1. My bank statement 3 months
2. Salary slip
3. Tax forms
4. Copies of pp n brp
5. Parents pp etc
6. Fixed deposit (joint account with mother)
7. Property papers
8. Their bank st
9. My flat papers for accommodation
10. Sponsorship letter
11. Covering letter
Etc

PLZ GUIDE & HELP